UFC 265 Lewis vs Gane

lucky

Kinda considering ALdo at these prices. I feel like he will be faster and slicker on the feet, though the cardio is always a concern ofcourse.
Feeling the same but have yet to watch tape still. I'm slacking, not feeling great lately (maybe the virus) and working on other shit.

They are same age and Aldo has more mileage sure. But his skills still pretty sharp. Have not seen big decline I can remember. Even if he past his prime it's still feels like a matchup of a has been vs a never was

lucky

Market agreeing with you guys on Aldo. -110 now. Guess I should of looked into this matchup quicker.

Also I'm guessing these weight cuts not getting easier for Aldo. I remember when he struggled to make 145 and now he at 135

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Recon that Chiesa ragdolls him, in for 3 units.

Kinda considering ALdo at these prices. I feel like he will be faster and slicker on the feet, though the cardio is always a concern ofcourse.

Could see Aldo winning rd 1. He generally does in all/most of his fights. So prebet Also / live munhoz is also a possible play if youre feeling aldo.

BT

Loads of confidence on Munhoz it seems, what are your guys thoughts? @Will @Vaughany @BT
I feel like I feel w/ Chiesa. Just feels like taking anybody w/ a + here is +ev. Very competitive fights, I think the dogs could win this close or even come out an dominate. They could also lose if it goes bad esp early w/ both of these guys. Aldo's older now, I admit I'm also a Munhoz stan. I think his calf kicks are nasty and altho aldo is the better kicker and leg kicker of the two, he's not exactly the best Calf kicker of the two and we've seen how devastating just a few of those things are. I love Felder but he always jizzes himself when he sees those, it's fucking funny.

Munhoz has inferior boxing but he's not bad by any means but I think his teep, front kick to the abs/solar plexus (you've kickboxed so you prob know what it is better than me) but whatever it's called it's gonna be one of the big new weapons to come out after the calf kick and I think Pedro's one of the best in the game when it comes to those. I think those front kicks are gonna fuck w/ Aldo but I also think Pedro could have trouble if Aldo punches to the body. His body work is nasty he just punches to the body instead.

Anyway both close I slightly lean both dogs, gotta take the plus money.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I think the line is gonna flip. Will prob take aldo as a dog.

Good point from Will as well, I actually think Aldo most likely wins round 1 with speed and technique.

Also they are actually the same age.. This shocking to anyone else? Though Aldo would be like a decade older lol

1628064571697.png

This picture also does not inspire confidence from sherdog

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Surprised how much bigger aldo was than munhoz at presser.

Although aldo already looking like a pow. Tough cut.

crazy to think Lewis by desc here at +1400 given ganes timidity?

Last edited:

Crassus

My man Manel Kape throwing away the best opportunity at a UFC run...that being said Kape inside the distance at +165 or even +200 looks nice.

Mirinquads

Staff member
My man Manel Kape throwing away the best opportunity at a UFC run...that being said Kape inside the distance at +165 or even +200 looks nice.

Agreed. Where you been?!

BT

Alright I'm fucking in. However I'm either tailing plays or just passing for the first few until Kape so that's kinda gay but whatever. Heavier plays late in the card for me.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Got about 15+ units on the munhoz fight.

One of my aus books has/had off market lines on munhoz rd 1-2. Fight does not go distance. Fight ends in rd 1. Fight doesn’t reach rd 3. Munhoz sub.

If this fight goes distance I may finally finish my metamorphosis into the joker.

So a win win! Bring it on.