UFC 259 Blachowicz vs Adesanya

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Im going to lose money fading nunes again arent i... WHOSE WITH ME ?!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
edit - i will probably wait live to see if she can stuff take downs first.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Megan might get steamrolled here by Nunes, who is coming back from her wife having a child, but Megan does have some weapons like the toe in the eye she got Cat Zingano with and long limbs to potentially get a submission in a scramble. I'd probably lean towards a Anderson ITD flyer at big odds since I doubt she wins a decision and then bet the under or FDNGTD that can cash if Nunes gets a stoppage too.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I feel like Nunes probably gets a sub with the quickness. Megan Anderson is not good.

lucky

I actually laid -400 or something when they were scheduled to fight before. I dont think Megan has much of a chance. And I think nunes finishes her

Mirinquads

Staff member
I think ITD at -250 was value.. maybe even still at -450, though it is a bit worrying with Nunes starts her LnP style. But I really dont think Megan has the ground game to avoid getting subbed or GNPed.. and you cover an outside finish my Megan as well

Will

Administrator
Staff member
well if it doesn't get cancelled then def worth looking at Aljo if rumours are true. Sterling is getting action and now slight fave so must be why

I just bet it. I was going to live bet it after rd 1 but may just hedge rd 1 pre.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
UFC On The Line dropped on Fight Pass. Gianni invoking the wise guys once again. Can't love Izzy enough as a must bet. Says Nunes line has no value. Likes Yan at a pick 'em. Likes the over 2½ for Izzy/Jan and over 3½ for Yan/Sterling. Nick Kalikas talked about dropping the Megan Anderson line at Circus Sports where he works "on air" to avoid people playing the lottery ticket.

lucky

This is in small cage right? Lean Izzy. If was big cage I would bet him for sure