UFC 258 Usman vs Burns

BT

Fuck. That's gambling for ya. I took a shot, went too hard but he got close there at the end. Not too bad down a few units but nothing terrible. Thanks to women's tennis of all things. Still a lot of time to make it back, or lose even more haha.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Next fight will be interesting. Fluffy gets hurt very easily with punches/kicks on the feet but that's not Vieira strong suit.
I have a promo offer bet of 1u Vieira sub rd1/2 +100 however i think the real opportunity here is if the fight goes long.

I see Fluffy a real LB opportunity.

Also have some very small but long shot bets on fluffy rd 3 sub and rd 3 straight.

BT

Just under 2u on the ov1.5. I agree w/ you Will, Hernandez chin is more the issue Vieira could get tired if Hernandez can make him work. Whenever I hear Fluffy I think of Gabriel Iglesias's fat ass, lol. Fighter Fluffy for the over.

BT

HYou know what PB and Fluffy for the Win too at 4-1. Who knows Maybe the Brazilian gasses and Hernandez takes over. Idk. Seems a bit wide esp if this goes more than a rd. Maybe a lb opportunity as well.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
God damn it... The angle was right just came about way too early. Gah....

BT

God damn it... The angle was right just came about way too early. Gah....
Yeah not to kiss as but you've been pretty on tonight, calling that sub etc. Just missed out on a cpl of those longshots. Missed that over by like 40 secs or something but still hit Hernandez so I'll take it.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
We are watching men elbow and kick each other in the face but they are censoring the guy for saying "shit" and "fuck".

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1.5u Double chance Gastelum KO / Ian Desc +180
.5u Gasetlum KO rd 1 +1150
.25u Ian Rd 3 +2800

Also think Ian is a LB opportunity depending on how beat up he gets ( or doesnt get ) in rd 1.

BT

I think there's legit value on Marquez by sub but what do I know. Betting it for a cpl units I think he can get Pitolo's neck and maybe get the sub. Another long shot but if I hit it then it'll be nice. I been saying Marquez guillotine since I saw this. Let's go Marquez, win or lose I like the value. Also have his ml for a cpl units as well.