UFC 258 Usman vs Burns

BT

Alright I'm going to call Marquez by guillotine and Muhammed by ko. From an odds perspective they are fairly long odds so I'm trying to look smart here. Like Matt Damon in that one movie.

BT

Good fight. That leg and those nuts are not gonna feel good tomorrow for Phil.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Fight reach rd 3 is my parlay anchor. Not because i like the angle just because of my flipped line. I just put 2u on the DNGTD as a hedge / possible middle @ +150.
Ewell can be a flake in rd 3. Might look for rd 3 finish prop as well.

BT

Fight reach rd 3 is my parlay anchor. Not because i like the angle just because of my flipped line. I just put 2u on the DNGTD as a hedge / possible middle @ +150.
Ewell can be a flake in rd 3. Might look for rd 3 finish prop as well.
Great capping there. Ewell indeed flaked out in the 3rd and that rd3 prop had a ton of value despite not quite hitting. A min or so more he might've caught Ewell in that triangle. Nice win on the parlay anchor. Gutierez has NASTY kicks esp leg kicks.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Great capping there. Ewell indeed flaked out in the 3rd and that rd3 prop had a ton of value despite not quite hitting. A min or so more he might've caught Ewell in that triangle. Nice win on the parlay anchor. Gutierez has NASTY kicks esp leg kicks.

Thanks mate, It was very live.

Reactions: BT

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing on the next fight. If anyone has a angle. Let me know, i will tail for .25u for fun and something to cheer for.

BT

Sheeeit I hate having bets this big, like 4u on Belal itd/ko. This is gonna fucking suck if I capped this wrong and he doesn't get a finish. I'm expecting to lose so it hurts less if he doesn't get it done. Come on Belal!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Sheeeit I hate having bets this big, like 4u on Belal itd/ko. This is gonna fucking suck if I capped this wrong and he doesn't get a finish. I'm expecting to lose so it hurts less if he doesn't get it done. Come on Belal!

He is aggressive but doesnt have many finishes. When is the last time he finished ? I think its been awhile.

BT

He is aggressive but doesnt have many finishes. When is the last time he finished ? I think its been awhile.
Yeah I'm mostly fading Lima's chin here moreso than trusting Muhammad's power. Hope his chin is as bad as I think it is or I'm in trouble, lol,.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I'm mostly fading Lima's chin here moreso than trusting Muhammad's power. Hope his chin is as bad as I think it is or I'm in trouble, lol,.

I put .5u on belal ITD +260 in solidarity with you.

Reactions: BT

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Nice to see the UFC experimenting with the look of the production. The walkout/in-cage camera for the fighter intros uses a lens with a really shallow depth of field to get a cinematic look with a blurred background. DC and others have been talking about it but they are calling it an 8K camera or NFL camera.