UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2

BT

These Uzbekistanis are fucking badass. For some reason they're always doing well in Olympic boxing but don't see them in the pros as often. Looks like they're doing well in mma now too. Kazakhs and these guys are the next big thing imo.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ive got a book that consistently misprices Decision no bet.

3u Calderwood Decision no bet +113

I lean Calderwood as i think eye is trash but eye could just zombie her and overpower her as well...

Essentially passing (or small free roll) on this fight as i dont see eye finishing Calderwood.

BT

JoJo ml for 2u and .5u JoJo sub b/c fuck it. Maybe she hurts Jessica and jumps on her neck or something idk.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Ive got a book that consistently misprices Decision no bet.

3u Calderwood Decision no bet +113

I lean Calderwood as i think eye is trash but eye could just zombie her and overpower her as well...

Essentially passing (or small free roll) on this fight as i dont see eye finishing Calderwood.
not really a misprice as much as it was slow to move. betonline and 5dimes initially had this at +145.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Should of just put $10,000 on FGTD or Fight reaches rd 3 and went to the beach ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Any plays for the next one?
Ive seen a few of chandlers fights, mostly against eddie and his fight against primus.
Dude is/was a beast. Hooker has taken alot of damage.

I want to play chandler but the line movement suggests hooker.

Thoughts?

Or safer to just play DNGTD ?

BT

The ladies have been nice to me today. Chandler as a dog and Chandler sub for me next. Really like his rnc, maybe an arm triangle if he can pull one of em off. Hooker might blast him but not gonna overthink this one. Already up no matter what as long as I don't chase.