UFC 256 Figueiredo vs Moreno

lucky

Yea I got stale line -150. El cucuey nut hugger from way back. But bet against him last fight. Just really root for the guy as he never got the big fights with McGregor or Khabib

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I got stale line -150. El cucuey nut hugger from way back. But bet against him last fight. Just really root for the guy as he never got the big fights with McGregor or Khabib

Style wise the ferg of a few years ago would of given khabib problems imo.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Yeh this just feels sad....

Rd 3 finish would be very sweet for me though. So i will take it (for either fighter)

terpkeg

@terpkeg - What do you make of the pop ups that say

15k was put on Virn by sub on the DK playtform.

Do you think thats BS or play money or just unprofitable whales ?
IDK... that is what annoys the shit out of me. I am down $$ at DK lifetime too. Live I can't get anything down. Tried on one fight today and waste the whole between rounds as they keep rejecting my bet. Gave me $32.50 on Pineda. A loser. Pre game NFL/NBA you can bet large. Prefight MMA is limited significantly. Maybe by fight night they take wagers, but usually not the best line at that point so I am not playing it. I have been limited to bets under $2 on golf props after I spend like an hour comparing books and getting my plays ready. Completely disrespectful the way they flash all these large wagers then do that shit.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Think Fig beats Moreno and maybe early but if Moreno survives i will likely live bet him.

Cutting twice in a month for fig cant be much fun or useful for his cardio.

punisherind

Foundation Member
IDK... that is what annoys the shit out of me. I am down $$ at DK lifetime too. Live I can't get anything down. Tried on one fight today and waste the whole between rounds as they keep rejecting my bet. Gave me $32.50 on Pineda. A loser. Pre game NFL/NBA you can bet large. Prefight MMA is limited significantly. Maybe by fight night they take wagers, but usually not the best line at that point so I am not playing it. I have been limited to bets under $2 on golf props after I spend like an hour comparing books and getting my plays ready. Completely disrespectful the way they flash all these large wagers then do that shit.
BARF. so these dudes on twitter bragging about getting $1000 on tecia torres ov 1.5 -115 must be complete squares then?