UFC 256 Figueiredo vs Moreno

Will

Administrator
Staff member

1606096417819.png

Interdasting. Give me evens ferg please.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Edited thread to add updated card. Very fast turnaround for the flyweight champion and challenger. Odds about as I expected:

lucky

Took Virna's sexy ass. Her bjj is good enough for me to take the dog small. May add more as I'm hoping dern gets bet up by public. Unless you guys seeing something I'm not

terpkeg

Do Bro history of not responding to in fight adversity...Ferg history of injuries and age may have caught up.. tough fight to call imo

Mirinquads

Staff member
Took Virna's sexy ass. Her bjj is good enough for me to take the dog small. May add more as I'm hoping dern gets bet up by public. Unless you guys seeing something I'm not

Took the same play, but im a bit worried.. Thought Virna was better on the feet, but she's kinda not that good.. Dern's fat ass sucks as well , but at least she throws with reckless abanndon.. Kinda feel like Virna has to win from the top, which i think she could, if she keeps from getting swept.. Maybe GTD is the superior play

lucky

Took the same play, but im a bit worried.. Thought Virna was better on the feet, but she's kinda not that good.. Dern's fat ass sucks as well , but at least she throws with reckless abanndon.. Kinda feel like Virna has to win from the top, which i think she could, if she keeps from getting swept.. Maybe GTD is the superior play
Yea alot of chick fights its hard to tell who won. Could be split dec.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I like Fiz much more at these odds than what i got him at. This seems much fairer. Fwiw, the original fight was delayed because Moc got the vid.
Has to be some kind of an advantage to Fiz. Due to the quarantine alone.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Thought the fights started in 30 mins ? playing catch up now. Good luck all.

Got this fight in a parlay. Does not reach rd 3.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Got ALOT of units on the tecia fight. Her in parlays, Her -3.5 her decision no bet and also ITD.
If hughes gets a finish, going to be a long long night.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
What a come back, i didnt bet it but Chase was up to +550 and likely higher.