UFC 254 Khabib vs Gaethje

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
My contrarian nature is telling me to bet Justin... but when you really break it down. There are so many reasons not to bet him.
I rewatched Justin vs Ferg. I had forgotten Justin got dropped against Ferg with an uppercut. Who does ferg drop with one punch ? Its generally an accumulation / grinding beat down.

TheCalculator

My contrarian nature is telling me to bet Justin... but when you really break it down. There are so many reasons not to bet him.
I rewatched Justin vs Ferg. I had forgotten Justin got dropped against Ferg with an uppercut. Who does ferg drop with one punch ? Its generally an accumulation / grinding beat down.
I bullish AF on Gaethje for what it’s worth

punisherind

Foundation Member
i've had 5u bangerz on khabib for his last 2 fights vs poirier and mcgregor. also had a 5u banger on khabib vs cucuy before it was scrapped.

i'm a massive khabib stan but i think i'm gonna sit this one out (probably not).

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, This card starts at 1am for me. What time does it start for you guys ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Wow had no idea. @JustBleedFan Mmajunkie lists start time as 10am
ESPN and Fight Pass listed 10:15 or 10:30 am ET on Sunday and Monday but now today ESPN.com says 11 am ET. It often happens like this where the published start time changes slightly, usually pushed back during the early part of the week even sometimes with no fights falling off the card.

lucky

ESPN and Fight Pass listed 10:15 or 10:30 am ET on Sunday and Monday but now today ESPN.com says 11 am ET. It often happens like this where the published start time changes slightly, usually pushed back during the early part of the week even sometimes with no fights falling off the card.
Wow ppv starts at 11am on West coast. Wont get very many buys here i guess. Shit is stupid. Guess they doing it for mother Russia?