UFC 250 Nunes vs Spencer

JustBleedFan

Staff member

bjpenn85

I think Garbrandt wins. Hes not shot, he just fights stupid. Much faster than Assuncao, its solely a fight iq thing imo.

terpkeg

I think time off good for Garbrandt and Assuncao does not have power to hurt him. If TJ wasn't doper maybe Garbrandt was just fighting Cejudo. Garbrandt was fucking up TJ first fight and was whopping Munoz as well before getting careless. He is still young. If he can follow any game plane he should beat RA up. 38 is old for a 135er.

Chase Hooper line runaway to -200 imo. I got -118 at open in NJ, would still play at -160 for sure

TheCalculator

Cody has had his clock brutally cleaned 3x in a row. He looked like a faded version of his old self in his last fight.

I do like the over in that fight.

Brian

I need every single one of you to heavily position yourself on Chase Hooper.......I will collect 20% of everything yall win. I promise he isn't losing on Saturday.

Vaughany

I think time off good for Garbrandt and Assuncao does not have power to hurt him. If TJ wasn't doper maybe Garbrandt was just fighting Cejudo. Garbrandt was fucking up TJ first fight and was whopping Munoz as well before getting careless. He is still young. If he can follow any game plane he should beat RA up. 38 is old for a 135er.

Chase Hooper line runaway to -200 imo. I got -118 at open in NJ, would still play at -160 for sure
Assuncao has dropped likes of Moraes and Sterling, def think Cody will be on queer street if Assuncao lands

lucky

No play for me yet. Seems like a decent price. I could see hooper finishing him on the ground or getting lit up standing.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
My aus book has Omalley vs Wineland fastest main card fight at +300. thoughts ?