UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I thought i saw one of my books open Till as a dog which i dont mind but i cant see it anymore. Perhaps i was imagining it.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Im not sure why, but i like lewis here. but am i silly enough to bet it ?

Kevin lee is a constant dissapointment and the public has caught on, its alot easier betting against him when he is the favourite. Probably another pass, or live in play op.

Give me wonderboy as a +odds dog and i will take a nibble, Luque doesnt have the movement to give him problems (imho)

I liked Till here but i see alot of people are against me on this one. I may skip it or play it very small. Seeing things like this doesnt help.
upload_2019-10-28_9-17-40.png

I like Masvidal but i find myself flip flopping. I thought nate did not look great against Pettis but in saying that, i was surprised at the size difference between Diaz and Masvidal and it was his first fight back after some time.
Perhaps a pass fight given the odds.

That's where my head is at.

bjpenn85

Im not sure why, but i like lewis here. but am i silly enough to bet it ?

Kevin lee is a constant dissapointment and the public has caught on, its alot easier betting against him when he is the favourite. Probably another pass, or live in play op.

Give me wonderboy as a +odds dog and i will take a nibble, Luque doesnt have the movement to give him problems (imho)

I liked Till here but i see alot of people are against me on this one. I may skip it or play it very small. Seeing things like this doesnt help.
View attachment 926

I like Masvidal but i find myself flip flopping. I thought nate did not look great against Pettis but in saying that, i was surprised at the size difference between Diaz and Masvidal and it was his first fight back after some time.
Perhaps a pass fight given the odds.

That's where my head is at.
Lewis always looses until he gets the KO. Lewis has as far as im corncerned not won a single round in the UFC until he gets the KO. Ivanov is 100% going to win every minute of the fight, but....Lewis might get the KO. It is silly to bet Lewis, but you might win lol.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I see you like Tavares Bj, you think Ronda 2.0 is too green?

bjpenn85

I see you like Tavares Bj, you think Ronda 2.0 is too green?
My prediction is that this will be a standup affair where Brad Tavares has the advantage and should be the favourite. Edmend is very good, but is he really a good striker? I dont have much evidence to support that Brad Tavares is better, but i assume he is since i havent really seen anything of Edmen yet. I take a gamble her and say he isnt as good of a striker as Tavares. If things not going Edmund hes way in the standup department he cant rely on wrestling.

Who do you like this weekend Miri?

bjpenn85

5000 unitz on Luque @ +110;

5000 unitz on Gillespie by Decision @ +155;

5000 unitz on Dawodu @ -125;
Gillespie? How do you see the fight playing out? Im passing on Gilliespie since i feel like i have to make a lot of assumptions although im so fan of the dude, i just want to bet him!!!

Sure youre not making the same kron Gracie mistake here again V? Assuming people are better than they have proved them self to be...a costly mistake i do every weekend haha.

Beelzebubzy

Diaz just said Josh NEer was his toughest fight so I of course wiki the fuck trying to find out what happened to him
I see his age. Josh Neer is only 36 years old. I thought he was going to be in his 40s at least.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when one of my boxing coaches got me to spar my friend with body shots only. It felt really retarded at the time.

Vaughany

Gillespie? How do you see the fight playing out? Im passing on Gilliespie since i feel like i have to make a lot of assumptions although im so fan of the dude, i just want to bet him!!!

Sure youre not making the same kron Gracie mistake here again V? Assuming people are better than they have proved them self to be...a costly mistake i do every weekend haha.
ha ye maybe. But I think Kevin Lee is mentally fooked now after those losses. Think he is looking slower too and more of a plodder - just see Gillespie being able to outwork him and grind out a close decision win (superior wrestler)

bjpenn85

ha ye maybe. But I think Kevin Lee is mentally fooked now after those losses. Think he is looking slower too and more of a plodder - just see Gillespie being able to outwork him and grind out a close decision win (superior wrestler)
Ill go with Gillespie as well, he looks so awesome. But Lee would have trashed same opponent as Gillespie, so were making assumptions about Gillespie, we dont know how he would have done against RDA or Fergie.

Probably not that good haha

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Where was the Nate/Masvidal face off?
Till still not there.... Visa problems
Black Beast looking svelte ?

JustBleedFan

Where was the Nate/Masvidal face off?
Till still not there.... Visa problems
Black Beast looking svelte ?
Nate & Jorge no-showed the media day face-off. Gotta wait until the ceremonial weigh-ins tomorrow. Till already arrived. I wanna see Beast with his shirt off tomorrow.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Nate & Jorge no-showed the media day face-off. Gotta wait until the ceremonial weigh-ins tomorrow. Till already arrived. I wanna see Beast with his shirt off tomorrow.
I was already leaning BB but if he is svelete. I am BB all day!

Pretty lame by Nate and Jorge. Play the game fuckers, you got your break. Now give respect to the fans who helped push for you to be there.