UFC 243 Whittaker vs Adesanya

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Leans

* I lean Isreal but cant bring myself to bet him. Fake Anzac. Looking at the over here at + odds.
* Hooker. I hit him at -110 for 1 unit ( will not post because it was not widely available ). Would not bet him at these odds.
* Live bet Sergey if he gets past rd 1
* Lucky people got Ji Yeon Kim at evens (and better). While i think Nadia is trash. Hard to hop on and take this price.

Last edited:

TheCalculator

As a fight fan, I’m fucking psyched about this main event. One of the Most intriguing middle weight fights of all times IMO.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Leans

* I lean Isreal but cant bring myself to bet him. Fake Anzac. Looking at the over here at + odds.
* Hooker. I hit him at -110 for 1 unit ( will not post because it was not widely available ). Would not bet him at these odds.
* Live bet Sergey if he gets past rd 1
* Lucky people got Ji Yeon Kim at evens (and better). While i think Nadia is trash. Hard to hop on and take this price.

Agreed. Took Adesanya dec +500 and GTD +160

Hard to pick a side here.

bjpenn85

3 units on Adesayna to win at 1.91

Gianni on him as well. Id say thats a good sign. Maybe he actually do research. Maybe hes actual a real pro. Just his voice i got problems with, it kind of screams scammer. His fucking voice and his fucking Vegas smile. Hard to get around, but if we can, maybe he has something to offer....

Adesanya to steamroll whittakere here. Guy is incredible. Look past last fight with Gastelum, this is the night where whittakers wheels will fall off, i think.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Way too many times on Sunday, i sit here, hungover, waiting for UFC. I need to stop drinking. Cant bounce back like i use to.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
how does a chick like kassem make it to the ufc? shes obviously not cut out to be a fighter.
She trains with other UFC fighters, is a local, kinda sexy, young & looked physically improved. Also she wasn't totally outclassed at first, can probably beat one of the lesser girls in the division. Can't expect to have a division full of Valentinas.

punisherind

Foundation Member
She trains with other UFC fighters, is a local, kinda sexy, young & looked physically improved. Also she wasn't totally outclassed at first, can probably beat one of the lesser girls in the division. Can't expect to have a division full of Valentinas.
its not that she was outclassed. she clearly doesnt react well to getting hit, quits at the first sign of adversity. and given this business is about being able to take some punishment, she should think about a new profession.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Was a brutal fight, If you had rd 3 stoppage or a straight DNGTD you got jipped.
Also poor guy had no mouth guard for most of rd 3.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I thought I had that Mullarkey sub, round 3 and under 2½ prop. That was so close to a big come from behind score.