UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier

Will

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-9-3_11-41-16.png

Ive been on the wrong side of Khabib nearly every time i have bet on his fights. I will again be betting against him along with some rd 4/5 props.

Last edited:

punisherind

Foundation Member
Barf, just realized this is an afternoon card and i have to do some afternoon tings for my kid's bday :mad:

JimGunn

I personally like the 10 am start time on the East Coast because that means it will be over before the Bellator 226 prelims start in the late afternoon.

JimGunn

Peter Carroll of MMA Fighting, the voice behind the live weigh-in stream says that he heard that the air conditioning unit in the temporary stadium in Abu Dhabi where the event is being held only go put in Wednesday and it takes three days of running to work at optimal efficiency. So the stadium could be hot & humid on Saturday and fighters sweating.

JimGunn

Carlos Diego Ferreira went to the hoop, looked really skinny, sucked in and rough on the scale and had to be helped to walk off leaning on his coach.

Sarah Moras went to the hoop also and weighed in at 138 pounds, two pounds heavy but looked okay otherwise.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Money line and rd props.

If you lean Dustin in any shape or form you are going to kick yourself for passing up +350 if he wins rd 1 and your odds disappear.

Too much downside risk to try and grind out another 100 points from the bookie.

I will have Dustin pre and some small rd 4/5 and will live bet him.