UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos

lucky

Holm vs Nunes does not go distance has taken serious action. But I'm leaning the other side at current price. Holm loves to dance around and hold in clinch. I question Nunes cardio and suspect she will slow late in fight. Waiting for other props to open before I make a bet

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been waiting to bet Holms for awhile against nunes. I like it. Will most likely bet the spread at the least and live as well.

TheCalculator

Holmes definitely has a solid chance in this fight. Most comparable opponent Nunes has had is Valentina and she gave her the best challenge in the last few fights.

lucky

Money coming in on randa. I must be square as fck these days because I dont get these line movements. But then again its 5d and they square af

omalley21

I must be square because I feel Holm has no chance. Nunes could sub her, knock her out, leg kick tko or win a wide decision. Holm could maybe headkick her 2% of the time.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Money coming in on randa. I must be square as fck these days because I dont get these line movements. But then again its 5d and they square af
Claudia looked on the decline in her last couple of fights so people are fading her and also early Randa bettors will be able to play the line movement as the odds tighten to get a much better price on Claudia if they ultimately bet her or simply beat the closing line on Randa if they feel like sticking with what they consider a potential live dog.

lucky

If u have live betting I would hit randa live. Feel like she will lose round 1 and claudia will slow as usual. And I think claudia could finish her in round 1

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Totals out on a few books. I love Michael Chiesa/Diego Sanchez Under 2½ at -115. Chiesa usually wins by stoppage and has gotten stopped in all of his four pro losses. Meanwhile Diego tough as he is, now is old, undersized at welterweight and has gotten stopped in his last three losses.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I know Jon Jones went the distance with Anthony Smith in his most recent title defense, and I lost a bundle on that result, but I can't help but think that won't be the case with Santos. Santos has been finished early in almost every fight he has lost. And won a lot of the fights he was victorious in early. I believe that he's going to be aggressive enough that I think this ends at some point by the third round, whether he pulls off a miracle upset or Jones catches him with something on the feet or ground. I'm taking the under 2½ in the main event. And maybe adding Jones round 2 & 3 props.