UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II

JustBleedFan

Staff member

omalley21

Herb Dean reffing Jones vs Gus. Bad news for Gus. Jones can cheat, poke him in the eyes all he wants. Herb always helps out the brotha's.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
BetOnline opening lines now, eh? Maxed Chad Mendes -135 for the small amount I was allowed to win $250 vs Alexander Volkanovski. This is a big step up for Volkanovski.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I think Siyar Bahadurzada is a good underdog bet at +160 vs Curtis Millender. Siyar has great boxing and knockout power, and he's never been knocked out or TKOed. Good takedown defense too. If he's healthy he presents a dangerous opponent for the taller and rangier Millender. 2u on Siyar at +160.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Just bet Cat Zingano at -127 over Megan Anderson to win 3u. Megan will have size, but she is not that great and Cat is probably going to take her down fairly quickly and maul her.

Also took Ryan Hall even at -380 over BJ Penn to win 2u. Hall should probably be -800 here. BJ is D-O-N-E.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Ilir Latifi down to -155 vs Corey Anderson now. I'll bite at that price. Anderson has gotten better but he relies a lot on his wrestling and he won't be able to easily outwrestle Latifi. He'll have more success at range if he boxes at distance with his longer reach but Latifi should be able to close range and threaten with his own wrestling, striking or even submissions. Bet Latifi at -155 to win 2u.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Totals out. Unders I like:

Siyar Bahadurzada/Curtis Millender Under 2½ at -115
Chad Mendes/Alexander Volkanovski Under 2½ at +170
Andrei Arlovski/Walt Harris Under 2½ at -127
Uriah Hall/Bevon Lewis Under 1½ at +131
Cat Zingano/Megan Anderson Under 2½ at +185
Carlos Condit/Michael Chiesa Under 2½ at -145

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Condit my boiii but let's be real, Chiesa gonna grapple fuck him for three rounds. Crazy that if he does lose will be 5 losses in a row, 6 out of last 7, and 8 out of last 10!

5000 unitz on Chiesa @ -185;

10000 unitz on Cyborg @ -250;

5000 unitz on Money Mendes @ -145;

5000 unitz on Millender @ -150;

5000 unitz on Kelleher @ +125;

5000 unitz on Hall @ -115;
I like them all except Millender. Siyar is a tough opponent.