UFC 229: Khabib vs McGregor

JoshKnows46

Fuck man, I lost my ass on this card, bad bet on my part. Why didn't mcgregor throw the left hand more in the 3rd, probably should have took a toon up fight first. ref shoulda stood up the fight more. Kabib gonna be suspended?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Connor looked off tonight. Similar to the mayweather fight, where his opponent never appeared to be in any danger.
Maybe the pop is gone.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Conor looked like trash tonight. Not at all like the Mayweather fight, he did better there than i expected, but his distance and timing was all off here, and didnt seem to have a lot of pop

That party life not doing him any favours.

Vaughany

no doubt, he tools him standing. Just a lot of things that make me find it hard to imagine Khabib not rag dolling him eventually and finishing in rnd 3 or sumin. Only reason Chad didnt finish him or continue to dominate was cos hed had no camp and gassed out. Now counting on a Conor that hasnt fought MMA for almost 2 years to not get tired against a bigger and better grappling beast. Also spent most of past year acting like a moron partying and causing trouble, shagging sloots in liverpool! Kavanagh had barely seen him at SBG until couple months ago. A guy who spars with Artem Lobov and Cian Cowley vs a guy who is sparring with Rockhold, Cormier, Cain etc.. Just makes me wonder! But then Conor has proven people wrong over and over again so who da fook knows
I predict deeez tingz. This the issue. As MIrin said, not the same snap as he used to have

marzwoody

Conor was only great at featherweight with size advantage. power hasn’t translated. and hard to keep it flowy when your scared of takedown