UFC 225 Whittaker vs Romero II

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Mirinquads

Staff member
Staff infection that spread i believe

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Even though he is coming back from the Ngannou KO, I like Overeem at the improved price of +158 vs Curtis Blaydes. Overeem has pretty good takedown defense and if it stays on the feet he is a far superior striker.

Das Jax

Even though he is coming back from the Ngannou KO, I like Overeem at the improved price of +158 vs Curtis Blaydes. Overeem has pretty good takedown defense and if it stays on the feet he is a far superior striker.

Going the other way on that one. Overeem's chin is toast.

Das Jax

I'm ashamed to admit that I bet on him as an underdog vs Mickey Gall. No way am I doing it twice.

Your shame is justified, but this time around it's basically an amateur fight (that obviously has no business being on the main card, but that's a separate issue entirely). As such, it's probably more of a toss up, so I could see a rational for betting Punk. If nothing else, he has an edge in terms of his experience performing in front of crowds.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I'm also really liking Holly Holm here... anyone want to talk me out of it?

Yeah youre betting on Holy as a huge fav !

Thoughts on Anjos? Colby is a good wrestler and all, but the striking display he put on against Maia was legit funny. Anjos shown he can go 5 several times too.

omalley21

Never really watched much Megan Anderson until now. Her posture is horrible. She has fundamentally flawed biomechanics. Against Holly who has picture perfect posture and biomechanics. There's very little chance Megan wins this fight or any against legit competition. Sounds overly simple but without a structurally sound base, everything goes wrong. Can't fire a cannon out of a canoe. She won't take damage well either.

RDA vs Colby is tough to call, but I definitely like the over

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Best value underdogs with a better chance to win than the odds impute on this card are Overeem at +158, Lamas at +190 and Evans at +270. I bet 2u on each.

Wilbo86

Agree with Lamas, that guy is always dangerous as an underdog.

Line moving against RDA today, didn't expect that. Mainstream fans coming in with late money on Covington or something more?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Agree with Lamas, that guy is always dangerous as an underdog.

Line moving against RDA today, didn't expect that. Mainstream fans coming in with late money on Covington or something more?
RDA's price is at its best at 5D now at -105.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Finally found a bet I like for the main event: Not Whittaker inside the distance -165 to win 1.5 units. Whittaker is probably winning a decision if he wins, or Yoel getting a stoppage or potentially winning a decision if he hurts Whittaker at some point and doesn't gas out. I'll take a chance that Yoel won't get stopped as this cashes on most outcomes including Whittaker decision or any Yoel win or even a draw.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Man, Colby is so cringey, telling James Lynch in a video interview about how many girls he is banging and how all the sex has him on weight easily while showing off his abs, lol.

marzwoody

Man, Colby is so cringey, telling James Lynch in a video interview about how many girls he is banging and how all the sex has him on weight easily while showing off his abs, lol.
Would you direct a shoot with Mr Covington?