UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway - Rio de Janeiro

ezflyer

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-212-Aldo-vs-Holloway-57993

Mirinquads

Staff member
Moraes vs Assuncao?

Goddamn how did that sneak past me, thats a pretty sweet fight

ezflyer

i'm so freakin excited for aldo vs holloway.. 2nd behind ferguson-khabib for most anticipated fight for me (or ferg-conor, but who am i kidding on that one)

ezflyer

ezflyer

Perra

I'm with you on Holloway - but not sure he should be close to a pick em vs Aldo. Was hoping we would get him as a decent dog here.

After seeing how Edgar just dominated Yair yesterday, and with that in mind considering that Aldo dominated Edgar - he's just that good.

I might just take the over here.

ezflyer

What's the thoughts on Aldo vs. Holloway?

I'm leaning Holloway.

Also if evens, Holloway if +150

Is my initial lean. And I'd kinda "prefer" Holloway +150 of the two

Looking at o4.5 -150.. I think that's superior to aldo ML of -140.

Sky

if aldo isnt looking scrawny like he did v conor, i like aldo. only advantage i see for holloway is reach.

ezflyer

so pissed hadzovic has to fight held, i really like this guy. wanted to get him as a dog to someone who doesn't have nearly the wrestling held has.

ezflyer

btw, this event is at 930 am ET on next sunday.. try to remember that!

ezflyer

taking some holloway dec +300.

i think this fight goes 5 rounds 70-75% of the time and i think it's about a coinflip fight.

lucky

Did u bet the over? I was considering it. I think it goes Dec more times than not. But idk about 70pct

ezflyer

Did u bet the over? I was considering it. I think it goes Dec more times than not. But idk about 70pct

just did, but small for now, i wanna see how it moves and what BM opens it, etc

i'm only 1u deep right now between o4.5 -150 and holloway dec +300

ezflyer

gadelha NSC is -145? man, it opened -130? KK has no finishing skills.. i think this line is an overreaction to her hurting JJ with a punch in rd 4.. she hasn't had a single finish since invicta debut etc

i do like KK DEC +472, tho, for sure. IMO there's no value betting the +250 moneyline when KK dec is +472

i'm hitting these two things. if KK gets a finish, just lol @ me.

Vaughany

gadelha NSC is -145? man, it opened -130? KK has no finishing skills.. i think this line is an overreaction to her hurting JJ with a punch in rd 4.. she hasn't had a single finish since invicta debut etc

i do like KK DEC +472, tho, for sure. IMO there's no value betting the +250 moneyline when KK dec is +472

i'm hitting these two things. if KK gets a finish, just lol @ me.
yeah be shocked if Gadelha gets finished