Scammed by Mybookie.ag

Mirinquads

Staff member
Shit makes my blood boil.. Anything we can do except the SBR report?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Shit makes my blood boil.. Anything we can do except the SBR report?
I'd let SBR make their best effort first. They couldn't do much for me with 1xbit, although one moderator there did say he would at least try for me and bring it up with the advertising reps that contacted him. If SBR doesn't get a resolution, next thing would be a Twitter campaign tagging them and multiple people with followers in the gambling industry. Jon Anik shills for MyBookie for example- maybe they'd pay off to make that kind of bad press go away even if they initally deny you.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Tagged Anik in a twitter post and linked him to the SBR thread.

I spoke to a "bruce" today at mybookie. They are towing the company line. This is very disheartening and deflating for me.

Bruce did let slip that i had $4450 in the account but he quickly corrected himself and said $499.

Will

Administrator
Staff member

Speaking of Tweets. These did not age well.

Will

Administrator
Staff member

I did not email them or contact them. Received this , this morning. So this is either a prelude to them confirming they have shut down my account and asking for my payout address ( to pay my deposit back ).
Or, something else is going on.

Feeling pessimistic though.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
So i hop on live chat and ask what the email was about. They say they have re-enabled my account so i can log in and withdraw but after that my account will be disabled.
I log in wondering whether i will see $499 or my true balance.

I log in and it says 4940.40!
Go to payout and it goes to $499 ;/
Then it automatically refreshes to 4940.40 ! Roller coaster.

I have submitted a withdraw request for the entirety of $4940.40. I will let you know if it comes.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Fingers crossed brother. Things do look better than a few days ago. Two new people confirmed they are from aus and myb is screwing them in the same manner (one guy says they are stealing 13k in winnings!). This gives me a little optimism because they arent singling you out. So what is myb going to do, rip off every customer from Australia? I think that would cause a huge uproar.

See what happens, but i think the odds of getting paid are slowly shifting in your favor.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I got a message saying " XXXX now has payout documentation on file"

Fwiw i logged in today to sticky beak around and i am back to being banned. I can not log in.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted you lot to be the first to know that mybookie has made good on the total owed.

Thanks to Australia banning true live betting, gone are the days where i was making 50k USD profit in a year from this game. So having 4.9k USD stolen from me represented a significant hit to my profitability for the year.
That money also represented my grind, the grind of many weekends, mornings and waking up in the middle of the night to make timed bets. It was a real blow to me.

So thank you to all who re-tweeted, posted and DM'd me about this. In this day of social media it is our best and perhaps only real weapon when dealing with offshore bookies.

As my way of thanking you all, I have made a donation to Seashepard.org. Sea Shepard is a foundation who skirts the edges of the law to bring direct action against those that illegally harvest our seas.

But because of their methodology they do not benefit from any big corp or big government donations.

Thanks again team, a happy ending.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Great to hear, Will! Part of me wants to withdraw all my MyBookie money in solidarity, but the greedy part of me knows they often have like +2200 on a fighter x wins in round 3 prop when every other book I have access to has +1400.