Odds and Ends to comfort the gamblers

ezflyer

no on black sails

S1 of vikings, wasn't a fan

Vaughany

For realz?!

ezflyer

si, senor >< didn't care for it...

didn't like the stupid monk guy, even if his presence was changing the way conormcgregorlookalike guy saw things... and didn't like how pretty much each of the first 6 or 7 episodes were the same... "oh look, the bad guys unnecessarily killed some innocent people again" -- we get it, they're baddies.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
We need a TV Show series thread. Movie thread is pretty insightful. There are some killer TV shows in the last few years. Lost really paved the way for the new generation of high end tv series.

ezflyer

yea i remember liking that speech when i was a kid. less so now, idk why.

Vaughany

si, senor >< didn't care for it...

didn't like the stupid monk guy, even if his presence was changing the way conormcgregorlookalike guy saw things... and didn't like how pretty much each of the first 6 or 7 episodes were the same... "oh look, the bad guys unnecessarily killed some innocent people again" -- we get it, they're baddies.
ha yee Athelstan is a little bitch in those opening 6 episodes! He starts to become a bit of a badass later tho!

Napes21

Vikings is great. Black sails is enjoyable. Anyone watch Turn? I missed the first season and it's now on demand - - worth watching?

Vaughany

Im watching whole series of Entourage again... still my favourite show ever probably.

Everybody should watch Gomorra (La Serie - not the movie) as well. It's amazing. Dunno if it's being shown on a USA channel yet?

ezflyer

Im watching whole series of Entourage again... still my favourite show ever probably.

Everybody should watch Gomorra (La Serie - not the movie) as well. It's amazing. Dunno if it's being shown on a USA channel yet?

think entourage movie will be good?

Vaughany

yee for sho. The whole Rousey Turtle thing could be a bit silly tho. I guess Ari Gold, Lloyd, and Drama will be main characters tho with most airtime

ezflyer

yee for sho. The whole Rousey Turtle thing could be a bit silly tho. I guess Ari Gold, Lloyd, and Drama will be main characters tho with most airtime

oh? E & vinny not in it?

(i'd rather just watch ari & drama, anyway)

agreed on turtle-rousey. da fuk!

Vaughany

oh? E & vinny not in it?

(i'd rather just watch ari & drama, anyway)

agreed on turtle-rousey. da fuk!
yee they are in it but the most popular characters have always been Drama and Ari Gold (particular his relationship with Gasysian Loyd!) so they will get most air-time

ezflyer

E got the most airtime I think... And f him. Htf did he get Sloane

Vaughany

yee in the series he might of, but in the movie he wont be as it will be more comedy than dramatic and best comedy comes from Ari and Drama

ha but ye, he was punching above his weight big time with Sloane!

ezflyer

yee in the series he might of, but in the movie he wont be as it will be more comedy than dramatic and best comedy comes from Ari and Drama

ha but ye, he was punching above his weight big time with Sloane!

BT

Big fan of Vikings, love that show.

Vaughany not too long ago I went through and watched the whole Entourage series again, too. Just as good as the first time, ran through them way too quick to not feel like a loser. Agree on Ari and Drama. Ari's one of the best tv characters I've ever seen and Drama's just so desperate and hilarious, they make that show.

in honor