News - April

ezflyer

What a terrible replacement.

it's not a ppv; it's a titlefight for a fight pass card. i see nothing wrong w/it. quite a good main event for fight pass, really.

Mirinquads

Staff member
What a terrible replacement.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, Wr-o-o-onnnng, WRONG.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Better fight than the original even.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Surprised there's no thread for Mayweather vs Pacquiao tomorrow. I only follow boxing loosely and rarely bet it, but this fight is bringing even casuals out of the woodwork. Are any of you regular MMA bettors putting money on this boxing match? Mayweather is down to -190 on 5d reduced juice with Pacman at +175. According to BM there'll be live betting for the fight as well- probably between rounds on 5D too.

ezflyer

Surprised there's no thread for Mayweather vs Pacquiao tomorrow. I only follow boxing loosely and rarely bet it, but this fight is bringing even casuals out of the woodwork. Are any of you regular MMA bettors putting money on this boxing match? Mayweather is down to -190 on 5d reduced juice with Pacman at +175. According to BM there'll be live betting for the fight as well- probably between rounds on 5D too.

boxing's not my thing; i mostly tail a couple friends. i kinda went off on my own on this one and i'm 197 for 100 from a few months ago on floyd, and i kinda hate it. too big of a bet for me on a sport i'm not that betting. i did a lil bet of 20 bucks at like evens on "either fighter gets knocked down or knocked out" tho.