Music thread

Mirinquads

Staff member
Skinner always been good.. Know if He's doing anything else? Seems that The Streets has been disbanded.

Heard these 2 a lot - Do yourselfs a favour and find them in better quality tho, both have terrible sound

Vaughany

yeah they are some of the old school classics!

His most recent stuff was a new project called The D.O.T but their last album was end of 2013, but yeah officially he has retired and the Streets no longer exists. His autobiography is really good btw

Mirinquads

Staff member
Reminds me of this guy in his approach, probably my favorite artist at the moment; Buck 65. Mixes genres and like themes like spit at Christmas party. Please look up his other songs too if you're feeling it. He went through different phases in his career, so some of his stuff is more straight up hiphop, some country, some electronic and so on, and his discography is enormous.

- sweet lyrics in this one

No score on a war-torn beach
Where the cash cow's actually beef
Blood turns wine when it leak for police
Like that's not a riot it's a feast, let's eat

Vaughany

One of my guilty pleasures... Within Temptation... a Dutch symphonic rock/metal band... they are insane live!

Vaughany

On the subject of guilty pleasures, I love this shiiit!...Plus Aspen Miller is smokin hot as well as having an insane range!

Mirinquads

Staff member
And Meat Loaf ain't too bad him self.

Vaughany

Never fails to make the hairs on my back go crazy!.. Dont think any live performance will ever top this!

Last edited:

Vaughany

The ''Gomorrah'' soundtrack is superb (also one of the best non US series ever made)..

Last edited:

Napes21

Too much here - will have to take some time to get thru them all from my hiatus. Pretty much all of my picks will be old news but worthy nonetheless IMO:

Das Jax

Music you say? I like music. Who'd of thought a bunch of degenerate gamblers would have such good taste. By merit of the selections already posted in this thread, I think you guys are ready for the good stuff.

Last edited: