Movie thread!

ezflyer

you're not a cumberbitch, eh? i actually quite like him :) but i only really know him from sherlock, star trek into darkness & the voices for the hobbit movies

marzwoody

I'm gonna watch that. I saw a western the other day called in the valley of violence, starring Ethan hawke. pretty good flick

NunyaBidness

Oddsb Poker Champ
Caught Nocturnal Animals last night. I try to avoid reviews and trailers whenever possible and find that the less I know about movies the more I tend to enjoy them. Anyway, I got a free t-shirt when I bought the ticket, which I thougth was weird for going to what I thought was an art film. And then some people in the audience said it was going to be scary, which really concerned me. I guess I got tricked into seeing a horror movie.

Anyway, as soon as the first image popped up, which I won't spoil, all my concerns disappeared. Two interelated stories of revenge set inside the LA art scene and the west texas scrubland. Terrific performances by everyone. Wife was so disturbed by the violence the symbolism and connection between the stories was basically lost on her. An amazing piece of stunt-casting with Amy Adams and Isla Fisher.

Highly recommended.

ezflyer

Star wars rogue one...

7.5/10

Not great
Not bad

Just a solid, fun, gorgeous movie.

Worth seeing in theaters. Great visuals.

Vaughany

Caught Nocturnal Animals last night. I try to avoid reviews and trailers whenever possible and find that the less I know about movies the more I tend to enjoy them. Anyway, I got a free t-shirt when I bought the ticket, which I thougth was weird for going to what I thought was an art film. And then some people in the audience said it was going to be scary, which really concerned me. I guess I got tricked into seeing a horror movie.

Anyway, as soon as the first image popped up, which I won't spoil, all my concerns disappeared. Two interelated stories of revenge set inside the LA art scene and the west texas scrubland. Terrific performances by everyone. Wife was so disturbed by the violence the symbolism and connection between the stories was basically lost on her. An amazing piece of stunt-casting with Amy Adams and Isla Fisher.

Highly recommended.
Watched it last night, excellent. My boiii Jake killing it as per

ezflyer

Anyone watch Shameless? I'm about 8 episodes in now. Pretty funny show.

I watched the first two seasons, I quit I think after s3e1 or something . I just had my fill.

It was alright, tho.

Reactions: BT

marzwoody

Highly recommended.
It was a good film. I was abit more interested in what was happening in the novel though.