MMA vernacular

Mirinquads

Staff member
Herb - verb - "Herbing"
Being widely inconsistent with your stoppages, either stopping fights after a couple of lovetaps, or letting the other fighter basically kill his opponent before moving.

"Relax, me and Herb Dean is just herbing out over here, he will stop punching him at some point, probably."

"Oh my god, the Renan looked at me while gently tapping Uriah's ear, better stop this shit NOW."

Vaughany

Herb - verb - "Herbing"
Being widely inconsistent with your stoppages, either stopping fights after a couple of lovetaps, or letting the other fighter basically kill his opponent before moving.

"Relax, me and Herb Dean is just herbing out over here, he will stop punching him at some point, probably."

"Oh my god, the Renan looked at me while gently tapping Uriah's ear, better stop this shit NOW."
lol

could also add and the end of that ''Despite being widely inconsistent.....'' - ''yet still somehow manage to be regarded as the best ref in the business as pointed out by Brendan ''For Sure'' Schaub''!

PSUMike

I'd say Yves Lavinge is even worse as far as consistency. I like him as a ref but you never know when he's going to stop a fight.

ezflyer

I'd say Yves Lavinge is even worse as far as consistency. I like him as a ref but you never know when he's going to stop a fight.
maybe true, but dean fucks up titlefights

Mirinquads

Staff member
Dean is a shit ref. Still remember when he let Pyle almost kill Walderburger.. Eyes totally glazed over for the last 5 minutes. I can guarantee you Walderburger's brain aint ever gonna be the same after that.

ctm

Lol I noticed this week that Miragliotta (in the crowd) has a pretty funny reaction when Jim Miller chokes Yancy Medeiros unconscious. Just looks disgusted with Yamasaki.

ezflyer

yamasaki and dean also don't protect fighters.. they just stand there waving a lot of the time.

especially yamasaki.

at least, for all their flaws, big john, mazzagati, etc (they have PLENTY of flaws), they protect guys who they deem are done.

and big dan separates your shoulder if you're the winner.

Reactions: ctm

Sky

"gash" - noun

1. A deep cut or flesh wound of a male fighter, considered taboo for WMMA.

Mike: that's a pretty good gash
Joe: I don't think you're supposed to say that for women's fighting