Martian MMA Podcast

Zeckdo

Just recorded Episode 33 of my podcast Martian MMA. I discuss the Jon Jones USADA case, recap UFC Moscow, and give betting analysis and prediction for this weekend's Sap Paulo card.

Soundcloud link

iTunes link

Jon Jones USADA case until: 21:40
UFC Moscow recap until: 39:00
UFC Sao Paulo preview until: finish at 1:17:43

Zeckdo

Just recorded a quick episode of my podcast Martian MMA. I recap the UFC Sao Paulo card, preview the Bellator 206 card, and discuss the possible UFC 230 main event.

Youtube link
iTunes link
Soundcloud link

UFC Sao Paulo recap until: 12:45
Bellator 206 preview til: 17:35
UFC 230 main event, Jon Jones, Conor and Khabib press conference til: finish at 25:02

Reactions: BT

BT

Just recorded a quick episode of my podcast Martian MMA. I recap the UFC Sao Paulo card, preview the Bellator 206 card, and discuss the possible UFC 230 main event.

Youtube link
iTunes link
Soundcloud link

UFC Sao Paulo recap until: 12:45
Bellator 206 preview til: 17:35
UFC 230 main event, Jon Jones, Conor and Khabib press conference til: finish at 25:02

Question if you don't mind, bud. How much did it cost you to get all the equipment/services to record and upload the pods?

Zeckdo

Question if you don't mind, bud. How much did it cost you to get all the equipment/services to record and upload the pods?
I bought a microphone a few years back, AT 2020 + USB. Worst decision you could make is getting a $50-$80 mic that sounds meh. spend the extra quid to get a quality mic.

I also have a macbook, which has imovie and garageband on it for free, which make creating the audio and video very easy. I never found easy to use software on windows. I use a free program called OBS to record as well.

I pay $15 a month to store the audio on soundcloud. Feel free to ask any more questions.

Reactions: BT

BT

I bought a microphone a few years back, AT 2020 + USB. Worst decision you could make is getting a $50-$80 mic that sounds meh. spend the extra quid to get a quality mic.

I also have a macbook, which has imovie and garageband on it for free, which make creating the audio and video very easy. I never found easy to use software on windows. I use a free program called OBS to record as well.

I pay $15 a month to store the audio on soundcloud. Feel free to ask any more questions.
Appreciate the info, buddy.

Zeckdo

Martian MMA 38 is here. This week's episode features UFC 230 betting analysis and predictions. My guest is my friend and jiu jitsu coach, Gary, we talk about BJJ after the UFC 230 breakdown.

Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes

UFC 230 prelim talk til: 23:45
UFC 230 Main card til: 41:30
Jiu Jitsu talk til end

Zeckdo

Just recorded Martian MMA 39 with my friend Nick. We recap UFC 230, Analyze and predict UFC Denver (with a focus on betting analysis) and cap it off with some general news stories from the week.

Soundcloud
iTunes
Youtube

UFC 230 recap until 24:00
UFC Denver prelims until: 40:43
UFC Denver main card until: 1:01:45
Whittaker-Gastelum, Askren-Lawler, Floyd-Tenshin until finish

Zeckdo

Just recorded a 2 hour episode of Martian MMA with Sriram. We quickly recap the UFC Beijing card, then analyze and predict all 22 of the UFC fights going down this weekend.

Soundcloud
iTunes
Youtube

Intro and UFC Beijing recap until: 12:25
TUF 28 finale Analysis til: 1:08:15
UFC Adelaide Analysis til finish

Zeckdo

1 year anniversary episode of Martian MMA, episode 43 with my friend Jim. Thank you to each and every listener who has tuned in over the past year. I've met some great new people who I've had the pleasure of discussing fights with, and became more devout than ever to watching the greatest sport in the world.

Youtube

Soundcloud
iTunes

Intro til 3:00
TUF 30 recap until 11:30
UFC Adeliede recap til 18:45
UFC 231 prelims analysis til 35:00
Fury vs Wilder discussion (Sorry for being out of order) til 44:20
UFC 231 Main card til 1:03:15
BJJ talk til finish at 1:15:40

Zeckdo

Martian MMA 44 has arrived. This week I quickly recap UFC 231, discuss the featherweight GOAT, then analyze and predict UFC on FOX 31 from a betting standpoint.

Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes

UFC 231 recap and featherweight Goat discussion til: 19:47
UFC on FOX 31 analysis and prediction til: 50:35
General MMA discussion til finish.