Markets - Commodity / Stocks / Futures / Forex

lucky

Yep getting hammered. Should of shorted some shit as I felt like this was coming. Lots of inflation and fed looking to raise rates. Looks like recipe for recession. Just sold some stonks that were down slightly or even.

May buy more gold and silver. Bought some oil and commodity etfs awhile back and they are up so just holding those.

Not buying btc or anything either. Just hodling. Nothing looks appealing to buy really.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I'm out of my stocks for now

lucky

Stonks down, commodities down, crypto down, bonds down. And cash yields least -10pct it seems. Shorts are the only ones winning.

Anyone fck with stable coins? I don't. Ust and luna falling hard af

Mirinquads

Staff member
Stonks down, commodities down, crypto down, bonds down. And cash yields least -10pct it seems. Shorts are the only ones winning.

Oh yes. But UST was ponzinomics at its finest though. Didnt touch that one with a 10 foot pole.

punisherind

Foundation Member

how does UST crash like that? isnt it supposed to stay close to $1.00 by its nature? i dont understand this shit.

Mirinquads

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else losing all their hard-earned gambling monies on the stock market ?