Kelly Betting - I like gimmicks

lucky

Thats a bigger edge than I typically have.
I would be more conservative in my capping of fights. Big edges like that certainly occur at times. But I cap this one around -200. I took some Gastelum -160 and -170. And then Til at +238 and +230

I like to use a range bigger than the juice books charge. This fight was -175 to -225 for me. Sometimes even wider range

Last edited:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Bet 2 #-

upload_2019-11-23_9-54-35.png

upload_2019-11-23_9-55-36.png

Mundine $166.4 @ 1.8

Fwiw, i mentioned this before in the general sports betting thread but i really like this bet. I love JWP as a person but his body is done. He has been very open ( for some time ) about the fact his body just doesnt work any more. He hasnt boxed in 16 years, the last time he boxed mundine, mundine pieced him up.

Added to that this is officially his last fight. I just dont see many paths to victory here for JWP.

Its true Mundine's chin is shot and has never been good which is why i have this rated 70% as opposed to 90% but i dont believe JWP can take advantage of that. These odds are off.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Bet 2 #-

View attachment 953

View attachment 954

Mundine $166.4 @ 1.8

Fwiw, i mentioned this before in the general sports betting thread but i really like this bet. I love JWP as a person but his body is done. He has been very open ( for some time ) about the fact his body just doesnt work any more. He hasnt boxed in 16 years, the last time he boxed mundine, mundine pieced him up.

Added to that this is officially his last fight. I just dont see many paths to victory here for JWP.

Its true Mundine's chin is shot and has never been good which is why i have this rated 70% as opposed to 90% but i dont believe JWP can take advantage of that. These odds are off.
I know who both these guys are, but this is more of a Aussie interest bout. Hope we get odds in North America. I don't see it even listed on ProBoxingOdds.com.