I hate Tommy Robinson

Grabaka

Staff member
Violent Activities
The EDL claims to be committed to non-violence.* Nonetheless, its members have been involved in numerous violent clashes with police and other protesters. The Guardian has produced footage of violent protesters at EDL demonstrations and the group's plans to elicit violent reactions.* Further, others have reportedly been inspired to violence by EDL propaganda.

• On June 19, 2017, Darren Osbourne drove his car into a crowd of people outside the Finsbury Park mosque in London, killing one and wounding nine.* Police allege that Osbourne radicalized within three to four weeks after reading propaganda by Robinson and other British far-right groups.*
  • On July 20, 2013, the EDL held a protest in Birmingham, England. Police charged 20 men with violent disorder.* In 2015, a group of 50 EDL supporters were collectively sentenced to more than 75 years in prison for violent disorder.*

Will

Administrator
Staff member
If Tommy Robinson is held responsible for Darren Osbourne atrocities.
Then Bernie Sander needs to be held responsible for the 2017 congressional baseball shootings.

Personally, i think both would be silly.

Grabaka

Staff member
Guilty, as in he should go to jail? no

But its easy to see he is surrounded by douchebags and thugs, his fans do the nazi salute when he speaks, takes money from the BNP, he uses skew data to demonise a group of people and promotes cleaning UK of muslims.

You are blind if you cant see he is deeply prejudiced and discriminational against arabs.

Will

Administrator
Staff member

I like Tommy, he is an every day man and rough around the edges, just like me ;). If you are looking for intellectuals that speak on the same subject. You could look to Christopher Hitchens and/or imam tawhidi.

I quite like Imam Tawhidi.

Anyway Grab, Lets agree to disagree. This is just a battle of wills at this point.

Grabaka

Staff member
I like Cornell West, George Galloway, Noam Chomsky..... they debate the subject too without hating the innocent nor skewing any data but i guess you dont like their conclusions.

Agree to disagree then... pffff

:smiliepopcorn:

Ill push back tho if you keep posting about them as a freedom of speech and radicalization control act hehe

Will

Administrator
Staff member
yes he hit a man that felt up his kids. There was a young immigrant man (20's) in the kids pool. The immigrant man had no kids of his own. Just leering around the kids pool.