I hate Tommy Robinson

Grabaka

Staff member
"Religious hate crime has rocketed by 40 per cent in a year across England and Wales, as the number of offences recorded hits a record high.

Statistics released by the Home Office showed more than half of religiously-motivated attacks in 2017-18 were directed at Muslims and the next most commonly targeted group was Jewish people.

Police recorded a total of 94,098 hate crime offences – more than double the total five years ago – and all categories saw a rise."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lims-islamophobia-police-racism-a8585846.html

Grabaka

Staff member
If you listen to Tommy, Shapiro, Ben Harris you gonna end up with a distorted view of the world and you end up thinking all muslims are evil and Sharia law will cut your balls....

Grabaka

Staff member
All extremists are shit but theres extremists in all religions and theres good people and bad people in all ethnicities.
The bell curve is proven factually wrong and bigoted...

Grabaka

Staff member
ommy Robinson would have people believe that his hatred of Muslims has no association with race. This is echoed by his followers who spend their days on social media furiously texting the same phrase over and over again: “Show us proof that Tommy is a racist. Show us one racist thing he has said.”

In order to disprove Tommy’s delusion that he is not a racist and to educate the followers who believe his rhetoric, I have pulled together clear proof that Robinson IS a racist.

Robinson’s political background began with membership of the BNP in 2004. The British National Party is a racist party that openly stated in its constitution: “The BNP stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non white immigrants…” So Tommy’s first venture into the political scene was to align himself with a racist party.

Tommy then went on to co found the English Defence League which claimed to be an anti Islam party but which 74% of the public viewed as being racist. Certainly footage of key EDL figures advocating: “Send the black cxxxs home” would support the claim that Robinson had founded a party steeped in racist attitudes. The co-leader of the EDL Kevin Carroll was arrested for race hate crime.

There are plenty of pictures showing that Robinson is happy to associate with racist Nazis.

Article keep describing his views ill leave a link:

https://resistinghate.org/yes-tommy-robinson-you-are-a-racist/

Grabaka

Staff member
“Let's not pretend we're importing people from Iceland, we're not, we're importing barbarians.”

Grabaka

Staff member
“Take in a Syrian refugee, I hope you don't get raped.”

“Mo Farah, the first time I heard Mo Farah come out he said he's said he's made to feel like an alien. No Mo, it's because the people from your home country Somalia are backward barbarians!”

Grabaka

Staff member
All based on fake stats....if you dont call that discrimination i dont know what to tell you....

Will

Administrator
Staff member
ommy Robinson would have people believe that his hatred of Muslims has no association with race. This is echoed by his followers who spend their days on social media furiously texting the same phrase over and over again: “Show us proof that Tommy is a racist. Show us one racist thing he has said.”

In order to disprove Tommy’s delusion that he is not a racist and to educate the followers who believe his rhetoric, I have pulled together clear proof that Robinson IS a racist.

Robinson’s political background began with membership of the BNP in 2004. The British National Party is a racist party that openly stated in its constitution: “The BNP stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non white immigrants…” So Tommy’s first venture into the political scene was to align himself with a racist party.

Tommy then went on to co found the English Defence League which claimed to be an anti Islam party but which 74% of the public viewed as being racist. Certainly footage of key EDL figures advocating: “Send the black cxxxs home” would support the claim that Robinson had founded a party steeped in racist attitudes. The co-leader of the EDL Kevin Carroll was arrested for race hate crime.

There are plenty of pictures showing that Robinson is happy to associate with racist Nazis.

Article keep describing his views ill leave a link:

https://resistinghate.org/yes-tommy-robinson-you-are-a-racist/

This is silly, I show you a video of Tommy threatning to fight someone for doing a nazi salute and you show me a photo he took with a bonehead moron.
Do you know how many 10,000's of photos he has taken with people ?

The below are photos of the EDL BURNING NAZI FLAGS!.

upload_2019-7-27_15-25-42.jpeg

upload_2019-7-27_15-25-54.jpeg

Doesnt seem very pro Nazi like to me.

You will also notice in the back, a banner that says " Black and White Unite ".

Tommy eventually left the EDL when the company was infiltrated by racist figures. however when he ran it, it was Anti extremism of every kind.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Are you aware of the Sikh Awareness Society?
Are they racist ? They say the EXACT SAME THING as Tommy.