Glory 71 Meksen vs Van Soest III

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Interesting that Tiffany Van Soest went to Holland to train with Luicien Carbin to change things up and get better in preparation for this trilogy fight with Anissa Meksen. I thought that their second fight was much closer than their first fight and Tiffany finished round 3, 4 & 5 stronger than Anissa, enough to get a split decision. Anissa on the other hand is talking in the pre-fight videos about knocking Tiffany out, surely a harder task than she is imagining. I'm tempted to back Tiffany if her underdog odds are generous.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Oddsmaker Nick Kalikas didn't open the odds at BetDSI like usual, so just 5dimes has these lines now with very small limits sadly. Hopefully they get copied elsewhere in the next few hours.

Glory Kickboxing 71 - Super Bantamweight 5 rounds - Wintrust Arena - Chicago, Illinois - UFC Fight Pass
Tiffany Van Soest +160
Anissa Meksen -210

Glory Kickboxing 71 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Wintrust Arena - Chicago, Illinois - UFC Fight Pass
D'Angelo Marshall +155
Benjamin Adegbuyi -195

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I ended up putting $200 on Tiffany at +165 despite how elite Anissa is and the fact that she won the first two fights. Tiffany looked better than ever last time and now with her new coach saying he sees mistakes in Meksen's game for this trilogy fight I think it could go in her favor if it goes the distance. Also they're in America and I can imagine that it would be nice to have an American champion again. Also bet $100 on D'Angelo Marshall at +165 even though he got KOed in round 1 by Benjamin Adegbuyi last time they fought. Marshall looked great vs Jahfarr Wilnis in his most recent bout and has a massive 7½ inch reach advantage and it seems like he has figured out how to use it better in recent bouts.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Three judges tonight with open scoring. Reasonable compromise if the Illinois athletic commission won't allow five judges.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Glory 71 Risk $300.00

Tiffany Van Soest (+165) vs Anissa Meksen $200.00 for $330.00

Marshall D'Angelo (+165) vs Benjamin Adegbuyi $100.00 for $165.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Tiffany started the fight faster and finished the latter rounds stronger like last time so she got a unanimous decision in this trilogy fight for the upset and to get her belt back. I'm much happier than 2.3 units profit deserves to make me.

Glory 71 Results
Risk $300.00

Tiffany Van Soest (+165) vs Anissa Meksen $200.00 for $330.00= $330.00

Marshall D'Angelo (+165) vs Benjamin Adegbuyi $100.00 for $165.00= -$100.00
-----

Total Profit= $230.00