total pass for me on glory

ezflyer

so vaneste +700 hit?

and yurk +335?

kongolo +190? sheesh

i swear to god i wanted to fade fatty zimmerman, oh well

hope you guys made $!

alexander

Another great event by GLORY, and then they shit on the whole thing by another huge robbery. Only in price fighting.. !

ezflyer

Another great event by GLORY, and then they shit on the whole thing by another huge robbery. Only in price fighting.. !
which fight? didn't see live

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Glory 26 Amsterdam Risk $264.01
Rico Verhoeven (-550) vs Benjamin Adegbuyi + Nieky Holzken (-600) vs Murthel Groenhart $264.01 for $100.00

Sky

yea nieky its sucking the right guys dick at glory. im liking glory less and less. the judging is killing it. reminding me of k1

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I just caught up with this on DVR, five underdogs out of eight bettable fights on 5D hit. Murthel Goenhart got robbed in the main event in my opinion. Nieky Holzken was very lucky to retain his championship with a close split decision. Heavyweight Errol Zimmerman came back from knee surgery really fat and looked bad, his +700 opponent Thomas Vanneste made him look helpless. The lone American in the FW tournament Shane Oblansky came in swinging wild and his +335 opponent Maykol Yurk stopped him. Every fight on the Superfight Series ended in an upset, even the close ones. It was entertaining to watch, but I wish I had done like I mentioned earlier in the thread and threw a few bucks on the undercard dogs in a round robin parlay. That would have been very profitable.