General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2023

omalley21

Valentina looked awful and declined but still can win easily with takedowns. Pretty flukey result. Blanchfields belt soon enough

Reactions: BT

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Id like to say I'm not addicted to gambling but I am.. the only reason its not currently a "problem" is i consistently win YoY ( at the moment ).

I hate no UFC weekends.... Someone got anything i can get on this weekend?

I see gamebred is on but i dont have outs for that ;/

P.s speaking of outs, ive been slowly making my way through the slap finale and calling bets before the fights happen. Id have made off pretty well on that card.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Id like to say I'm not addicted to gambling but I am.. the only reason its not currently a "problem" is i consistently win YoY ( at the moment ).

I hate no UFC weekends.... Someone got anything i can get on this weekend?

I see gamebred is on but i dont have outs for that ;/

P.s speaking of outs, ive been slowly making my way through the slap finale and calling bets before the fights happen. Id have made off pretty well on that card.
if you're winning YoY then i would argue that maybe you're "investing" and not "gambling" per se? sure there are times when we go on tilt and make -EV bets or overbet, but as a whole, if you're profitable YoY then i can't see how it would ever be a problem.

check bellator and pfl threads for weekend plays. actually a decent amount of stuff to bet on. hopefully someone will offer live odds.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
if you're winning YoY then i would argue that maybe you're "investing" and not "gambling" per se? sure there are times when we go on tilt and make -EV bets or overbet, but as a whole, if you're profitable YoY then i can't see how it would ever be a problem.

check bellator and pfl threads for weekend plays. actually a decent amount of stuff to bet on. hopefully someone will offer live odds.

I miss not investing this weekend ;(

mmaed

I noticed live odds were posted by the UFC tonight. Anyone know where they were pulling them from? Also, anyone have a complete, or close to complete, list of books that offer live UFC betting? I have BetOnline now. I am a United States resident. Fan Duel, Draftkings?