General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2021

lucky

True, but you should know that. I much rather see Leon vs Usman. Even wonderboy. It was stupid to have Gilbert fight him. They know there's not many guys in that division that can compete with Usman. Could of made the Covington fight later. I mean all he did was beat a washed up Woodley. Not like he deserves the rematch over Leon who has won 9 straight since he lost in 2015

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Dont have lines for this but id probably put a unit on Ben hoping he found some sauce in the ufc off season.

BT

On Killa B, Kenny Robertson, and a Brooks/Bochniak parlay on the xmma 2 card. Really like Saunders here, I think his knees/guard will be the difference. Always had a soft spot for Kenny, and the parlay is pretty square but whatever.

lucky

On Killa B, Kenny Robertson, and a Brooks/Bochniak parlay on the xmma 2 card. Really like Saunders here, I think his knees/guard will be the difference. Always had a soft spot for Kenny, and the parlay is pretty square but whatever.
On killa b small. Tempted by that parlay. But don't trust em to lay the big price

Reactions: BT

Mirinquads

Staff member
What the hell Marcus Brimage is below 0.500 now and hadent been fighting for 5 years til now? Conor really took that soul, damn I remember him as pretty decent back in the day