General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

JustBleedFan

Staff member
interesting. wonder how he got out of the contract with fights left? i know its happened before, but not with someone who's still a draw imo.
I would read into this that the UFC didn't want him to even fulfill his contract and offered to let him go. Not sure for what reason- maybe didsappointed in his last performance against Izzy. And now also able to save a lot of money.

lucky

Yea Yoel one of the few guys not champion that gets paid decent. Cheap ass ufc don't want to pay anyone. Just putting on shows full of scrubs and women. Most of which are not entertaining. Bellator or someone will pay him no doubt. He still a top guy and entertaining usually

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Yea Yoel one of the few guys not champion that gets paid decent. Cheap ass ufc don't want to pay anyone. Just putting on shows full of scrubs and women. Most of which are not entertaining. Bellator or someone will pay him no doubt. He still a top guy and entertaining usually
I think he's in a tough spot at his age and price range unless Bellator hires him. Coker has been moving away from bringing in older UFC veterans; PFL is getting sued by his manager on behalf of other clients; Rizin FF can't bring in foreigners to Japan now; he's too expensive for One FC I think and they don't have many world class opponents in his weight class range at MW or LHW except maybe Aung La N Sang or a similarly aged Vitor Belfort.

lucky

One FC pays other guys good. Dont see why they can't afford romero.

I will bet he gets signed for least 150k a fight

Mirinquads

Staff member
Oh no, poor Teedo..

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Submission Underground 19 Risk $1,745.00

Mason Fowler (-650) vs Satoshi Ishii $650.00 for $100.00

Rafael Dos Anjos (-275) vs Donald Cerrone $275.00 for $100.00

Ryan Bader (-250) vs Anthony Johnson $250.00 for $100.00

Gabriel Checco (-285) vs Kevin Casey $285.00 for $100.00
Gabriel Checco (-285) vs Kevin Casey $285.00 for $100.00

punisherind

Foundation Member
weak, ref deemed rda tapped but it looks like he was only posturing/pushing the knee away. chael tells an interesting story about the infamous butt spank incident where randy couture spanked tito ortiz. he says the butt spank could have been construed as tapping out because tito was holding on to randy's foot or something.