General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

JustBleedFan

Staff member
WE GOT GOV AND ESPN BLESSING LETS GO

Florida State Boxing Commission Executive Director, Patrick Cunningham said in a statement:

“Florida welcomes the UFC to the Sunshine State, and our commission stands ready to sanction the events to be held on May 9, 13 and 16... With this triple date feature of UFC events coming in May, Florida is continuing to build a strong collaboration with UFC that sets the foundation for more opportunities that we hope UFC will choose to host in our state in the months to come.”

Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry said in a statement:

"As we move step-by-step on the path toward economic recovery, we are proud to host these UFC events. The UFC organization is a renowned entertainment brand that's presented a safe and sensible plan to use this Jacksonville location, and we are thrilled to have our city highlighted nationally on ESPN and ESPN+."

Dana White:

“I want to give a big thanks to Mayor [Lenny] Curry, VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and Florida State Boxing Commission Executive Director Patrick Cunningham for getting this thing done and giving us a venue to put on these incredible cards, as well our media partners including ESPN and ESPN+, for bringing it to fans.”

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I kind of want but kind of not want.

Why is he fighting? I doubt he WANTS to fight. He has said many times he is not the guy (mentally) he use to be. He is a pacifist.
They just made him an offer, doesn't mean he is going to accept.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Not referencing BKFC specifically but there is a lot of talk (and some action) that he is coming back either way.
I read or heard nothing about about Mike coming back except for this. Maybe I missed the rumors, but I think this is akin to when BangBros offered millions of dollars to get their name on a sports arena in a major city like Miami. It's a goofy offer for publicity purposes that they know there is no way it will be accepted.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I read or heard nothing about about Mike coming back except for this. Maybe I missed the rumors, but I think this is akin to when BangBros offered millions of dollars to get their name on a sports arena in a major city like Miami. It's a goofy offer for publicity purposes that they know there is no way it will be accepted.

Mikes been training and saying he is going to box in a exhibition.

Evander Holyfield is back as well at 57.

Not joking.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Official , Tyson vs Briggs in bkfc.

Bad matchup for Tyson, briggs is massive and a decade younger than him as well.

Sad :/

thought Tyson was killing it in the weird world. Guess not ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Official , Tyson vs Briggs in bkfc.

Bad matchup for Tyson, briggs is massive and a decade younger than him as well.

Sad :/

thought Tyson was killing it in the weird world. Guess not ?
You got snookered by the fake David Feldman account.

JustBleedFan

Staff member