General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Mirinquads

Staff member
Sounds like they are charging 3% on btc withdrawals unless you have a "btc exclusive" account, and you need to make 3 deposits and lose all the funds in order to be "btc exclusive" Lol
Rat fucks

lucky

I have listened to the pro mma betting podcast before. Guy is no sucker but idk about his record. He didn't sound all that sharp to me. But then again you dont gotta be billy walters to beat this sport

punisherind

Foundation Member
can someone check their limits on nitro for ufc? really hope they didn't cut my limits, but i'm currently at .005 btc ($50ish) :rolleyes:

omalley21

Nitro is ez to get more accts

Is it? I've been paranoid to start another in case they track ip address well. Of all fucking sites, mybookie caught me using a beard account (myb doesn't allow vpns so I just used a new laptop).

Nitro doesn't allow vpns obviously either. So I could just get a new laptop and start a new account you think?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Is it? I've been paranoid to start another in case they track ip address well. Of all fucking sites, mybookie caught me using a beard account (myb doesn't allow vpns so I just used a new laptop).

Nitro doesn't allow vpns obviously either. So I could just get a new laptop and start a new account you think?
You have to figure a Bitcoin only book like Nitro tracks i.p. addresses too, otherwise too many "wiseguys" would be multi-accounting to evade limits.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I've had several friends set up nitro accounts. All got limited pretty quickly.
I haven't used Nitro in a long while, but I always thought it was cool that it existed as another option with decent moneyline and total limits for Bitcoin users. I made some big bets there before with mixed results. I'm a little surprised to hear they limit that quickly. Maybe they don't like MMA only players.

Beelzebubzy

Why isn’t khabib a bigger fave versus gaycheeeeee

Isn’t this the easiest fight for khabib? A guy that moves forward that doesn’t have an off his back game.

lucky

Decent defensive wrestling. Power in his hands. Solid leg kicks. But yeah if he gets taken down he fckd
Why isn’t khabib a bigger fave versus gaycheeeeee

Isn’t this the easiest fight for khabib? A guy that moves forward that doesn’t have an off his back game.

mmaed

Decent defensive wrestling. Power in his hands. Solid leg kicks. But yeah if he gets taken down he fckd
Ive always thought he is the worst matchup for Khabib. Add in mental strength, he’ll never crack. It’s important considering the power he carries, wouldn’t it be? He can still be very dangerous in the later rounds.
Is he really that bad on the ground?