General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

punisherind

Foundation Member
Betonline has jon jones -115 vs adesanya. Fight must occur before end of 2021.

No way this fight happens in 2021, right? They're just trying to tie up funds?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I doubt they ever fight but if you have the spare coin. At worst its a push.
I've been sort of happily sitting on an easy winner in Conor McGregor in 2020 (Boxing or MMA) Under 3½ Fights at -400 to win a whopping fifty bucks. Also McGregor's next opponent in 2020 - Ferguson at +1400, which I hope gets a void at least when the year ends.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I've been sort of happily sitting on an easy winner in Conor McGregor in 2020 (Boxing or MMA) Under 3½ Fights at -400 to win a whopping fifty bucks. Also McGregor's next opponent in 2020 - Ferguson at +1400, which I hope gets a void at least when the year ends.
lol i like to play these markets also, but usually they will be graded in less than a year. this one is a bit over a year. guess its not a big difference. i currently have jon jones next opponent to be yan blanhowicz. that one's gonna be a loser, even though jon cock-teased coming back to fight yan lol. also have conor next opponent to be nate diaz; also gonna lose lol.

that mcgregor under 3.5 boxing is free money. nice grab.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I don't think they ever fight
i just realized the cut off for the fight is september 1, 2021. originally thought it was dec 31, 2021.

if they did fight in 2021, which i highly doubt, it would most likely happen in december.

was gonna smash that jones line, but gonna pass now.