General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2019

Mirinquads

Staff member
Love me some horse

<---

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Fight Pass got re-designed and updated today, both desktop version and app for Fire TV and probably other versions of the UFC app. Fixed the audio/video sync issues it used to have on Fire TV 4K for me.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
On the other hand: Fight Pass update is now blocking VPN quite effectively. I tried various ways around it but if they have it set so your country i.p. address has to match your credit card or listed address rather than just dumbly blocking i.p. addresses there is probably is no way around it. So no more watching ESPN tv cards on Fight Pass in the U.S..

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Polish Promotion Wotore to hold bare knuckle MMA event on Jan 18th, no time limit, no weight classes, 30x30 foot arena, no rounds, legal headbutts, lose via ko or thrown from the arena. First event to be held in abandoned prison:

bjpenn85

Polish Promotion Wotore to hold bare knuckle MMA event on Jan 18th, no time limit, no weight classes, 30x30 foot arena, no rounds, legal headbutts, lose via ko or thrown from the arena. First event to be held in abandoned prison:

Im not surprised as i live i Poland. This country is disgusting in so many ways. When that being said, i probably go to the event lol.

bjpenn85

Disgusting? How so?

Rules are not safe. Risk will most likely rise for facial injuries.

Thrown from the arena? Jesus. But this is Poland, youre welcome!

Remember, this is a dysfunctional country where nazis stormed the streets of Warszawa last winter...10.000s and we were not allowed to walk outside at a conference i attended.

What have Poland ever done? Its an embarrassment of a country. Women could be worse though...women could absolutely be worse, i can give em that...

punisherind

Foundation Member

Remember, this is a dysfunctional country where nazis stormed the streets of Warszawa last winter...10.000s and we were not allowed to walk outside at a conference i attended.

What have Poland ever done? Its an embarrassment of a country. Women could be worse though...women could absolutely be worse, i can give em that...
I was gonna say, i dont know much about the country, but i approve of their women and their food.

marzwoody

Polish women have nice booty's

bjpenn85

Polish women have nice booty's

Yes. So since their stuck in the ...1970s? People are poor, so their not fat. People still dont know what equality is, so they hold on to the old traditional female and male roles. Men on steroids in the gym with singlet, female with tights and training wear created to show as much skin as possible. And the amount of people who smokes are so frequent even the medical doctors smoke. Its really absurd. You dont need a time machine, just travel to Poland.

marzwoody

Yes. So since their stuck in the ...1970s? People are poor, so their not fat. People still dont know what equality is, so they hold on to the old traditional female and male roles. Men on steroids in the gym with singlet, female with tights and training wear created to show as much skin as possible. And the amount of people who smokes are so frequent even the medical doctors smoke. Its really absurd. You dont need a time machine, just travel to Poland.
Nothing wrong with that imo.

bjpenn85

Nothing wrong with that imo.

Ha ha, absolutely not. Thats ok. Scandinavia and Norway included, went to far with this identity/gender politics. It was more ment as a description time wise of how far behind Poland are.

Now we almost pressure females into CEO positions in companies they down want to be in.

Jordan Peterson is right about a couple of things. Men care about things, women care about people!