General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2019

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Gianni went into a lot of detail about his early life and how he got into gambling and moved to Las Vegas and became a runner and then a pro gambler in that long podcast if anyone is as curious as I was.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Combate Americas 43 Risk $1,180.00

Erick Gonzalez (+771) vs Rafa Garcia $100.00 for $771.00
Erick Gonzalez/Rafa Garcia Over 1½ (-190) $190.00 for $100.00

Yajaira Romo (+550) vs Yasmine Jauregui $100.00 for $550.00
Yajaira Romo (+550) vs Yasmine Jauregui $100.00 for $550.00

Edgar Chairez (-200) vs Alberto Trujillo $400.00 for $200.00

Gilberto Santos (-120) vs Carlos Ernesto Ochoa $120.00 for $100.00

Gabriel Valdez (-170) vs Santiago Monreal $170.00 for $100.00

punisherind

Foundation Member
Not sure it’s still up but on my aus book I have 1u @ fight not go distance at +200ish

And Lenny at -300ish to win a unit.

Keeping my degen card alive and well.

(On my mobile so I’m remembering odds)
I hope that portly midget goes nuts and swings like a wild man because i have a small sprinkle on the referee getting hit with a punch at +1000 lmao.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Thoughts on masvidal vs nate? I have a weird feeling that jorge is getting sucked into the spotlight. Might be getting distracted with media obligations and the like. The scarface suit was cool but i dont expect someone like jorge to care about things like this. Nate on the other hand seems to be business as usual.

Should be a sick fight from a technical standpoint. Nate looked bigger than i expected at the stare down. Has a good 3 inches on jorge.

bjpenn85

First when i heard the matchup announced i thought easy win for Masvidal, probably by KO if Diaz continues to be so hitable and looked so bad as he did against Pettis. I dont know about you guys but i wasnt impressed at all about that performance. Especially in round 1 or 2, dont remember. Mabye Diaz is the right side, im not so sure anymore..