Future of Website

BT

WIll I not only liked that post I loved it. I wonder what the o/u on how many lives Teddy will threaten once he gets a taste of the twitter hate. If you think I'm bad with the criticism wait till he gets a taste of twitter, lol. This is the same guy who threatened to shoot Tyson when Tyson was a kid for harassing his niece or something. 9mm to his phone and pc screens within a week, calling it now.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I dont suppose anyone has a screenshot of the forum layout? I have this from the mainpage.

1579812755596.png

But i want to see what it looked like inside of threads.

Im tweaking the default style to match the old school look.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
If you miss the old style, which i did. Come back to " Default Style ". Im not there yet but im getting there.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
If you miss the old style, which i did. Come back to " Default Style ". Im not there yet but im getting there.

Another 48-72 hrs and i should be there but i have to get back to work now.

punisherind

Foundation Member
If you hold your mouse or finger on the like button for a second do the other options pop up ?
Looks like others can do it, so im guessing its just a drawback of mobile (since i cant hover the mouse).

I havent had a chance to try on desktop, but im sure thats what it is.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
It appears i broke this image somehow.

1602843882057.png

I will try to fix it later.
Let me know if there is anything else.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not feeling this forever zero. Prefer it before when it was hidden when there were no alerts. I will try to fix this too.

View attachment 1245

Ok it was an incompatibility with the live feed add on ( i.e not have to refresh the page for new posts ).
Ive turned off the add on which fixed the 0 bug but we wont have an auto refresh until the developer updates the plugin.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
For the last few years I’ve been paying the web hosting a month at a time. Apart from being inconvenient I always morbidly thought about what would happen to the site if I drifted off into never never land.

The site would be up for a month then gone forever.

To address both of those points I just paid for three years hosting up front. That should cover plenty of UFC’s :)

punisherind

Foundation Member
For the last few years I’ve been paying the web hosting a month at a time. Apart from being inconvenient I always morbidly thought about what would happen to the site if I drifted off into never never land.

To address both of those points I just paid for three years hosting up front. That should cover plenty of UFC’s :)
appreciate you braddah.

BT

Yeah we appreciate you @Will you gave us a nice spot to hang out and gamble basically every week. I never really thought about it until just now but I've been thru some crazy ups and downs w/ you mf'ers over the years. This is some of my favorite shit to do, bet and watch fights, but you don't really get to hang out w/ ppl irl who like the same stuff. This gives us a spot to shoot the shit, have a few drinks and make a bunch of bets. Pretty cool to have some ppl who like to do the same. Here's to three more years *raises glass.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ive tried to watch fights with people while im live betting. The two dont mix at all. Much prefer the way we do it currently. Especially with the forum auto updating threads.

Mirinquads

Staff member

Champ shit only!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1709258660503.png

If I broke something, Let me know.

Xenforo is up to 2.3, I will need to renew the Xenforo license to go that high, which i don't mind doing but every time I do a major upgrade the templates get borked, and the look and feel changes. I don't have the stomach to face that yet.

On the flip side, I work in IT so I know better than most the longer I leave an upgrade the higher likelihood I will wake up one morning with no website to visit. That would make me sad.

P.s - Its amazing how quickly time goes.