Boxing Thread!

punisherind

Foundation Member
yo but what was up with the fkn ref trying to stop the fight?!?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Haha… it’s all good.

Speaking of dogs. Jbf had a great run awhile ago on boxing dogs. Couldn’t miss. You still betting many boxing dogs jb?
Last good one I hit was Chisora +220 over Pulev in July. More recent longer shots didn't pan out.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Why is George Kambosos vs Devin Heny happening so soon again. I only watched the highlights of the last fight but from what i hear it was a massive snoozer.

Who is calling out for this fight to happen again ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Why is George Kambosos vs Devin Heny happening so soon again. I only watched the highlights of the last fight but from what i hear it was a massive snoozer.

Who is calling out for this fight to happen again ?
Kambosos with his rematch clause from the first fight.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
This is a pretty low round total with Helenius outweighing Wilder by almost forty pounds. I think Deontay will get the KO but hopefully not that early.

Deontay Wilder/Robert Helenius Over 4½ (-155) $310.00 for $200.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Gentleman's Bet is on: If Anderson wins, Jake promises to fight Anderson in a kickboxing bout next. If Jake wins, Anderson promises to help Jake start an MMA fighters' association so they can get better pay and health benefits.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I don't know where this line is going to end up, but I had to bet Anderson Silva at +193. The Spider is not taking a dive for anyone, I don't care what anyone says.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know where this line is going to end up, but I had to bet Anderson Silva at +193. The Spider is not taking a dive for anyone, I don't care what anyone says.

I’d prefer Jake evens than Anderson +200. Anderson didn’t even take his jumper off at weighins. Why?

I’m done fading Jake in these setup bouts and he also looked great at weigh ins.

I’ll probably play the over rounds somewhere. I see over 6.5 is close to evens but I’d prefer lower rounds.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I’d prefer Jake evens than Anderson +200. Anderson didn’t even take his jumper off at weighins. Why?

I’m done fading Jake in these setup bouts and he also looked great at weigh ins.

I’ll probably play the over rounds somewhere. I see over 6.5 is close to evens but I’d prefer lower rounds.
I don't want to live in a world where a YouTuber and novice boxer can beat even 47 year old Anderson Silva in a boxing match, especially after seeing Anderson beat JCC Jr. in Mexico.