Boxing Thread!

Mirinquads

Staff member
1638007041910.png
Probably putting way too much thought into this ridiclious event, but a pressure fighter should have an advantage in that thing, with the clinches and those corners being real difficult to escape from. 2 minute rounds also better cardio wise.

lucky

View attachment 1707
Probably putting way too much thought into this ridiclious event, but a pressure fighter should have an advantage in that thing, with the clinches and those corners being real difficult to escape from. 2 minute rounds also better cardio wise.
Lol. What is the size of this monstrosity? The 60 degree angles of the corners are the first thing I thought of. Will be harder to get out

Mirinquads

Staff member
Lol. What is the size of this monstrosity? The 60 degree angles of the corners are the first thing I thought of. Will be harder to get out
Yeah.. the robes looks kinda soft tho

Last edited:

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Lines came in quite a bit- decided to fade Mitrione, Perry and Campos with their boxer opponents as small to medium-large favorites.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Triad Combat 1 Risk $910.00

Alexander Flores (-300) vs Matt Mitrione $300.00 for $100.00

Michael Seals (-450) vs Mike Perry $450.00 for $100.00

Brian Vera (-160) vs Derek Campos $160.00 for $100.00

Reactions: BT

BT

On the same plays as you Jbf but laid heavy juice on Pulev as well. Hopefully the boxers come out on top here.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Just too old and couldnt manevour the ring properly.

Surprising the boxers werent better on the inside on average tho

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Avoided the forum to avoid spoilers. Good to see Perry get a win the fights themselves were interesting ( spectacle? ) but the commentary and filler in between fights were rough. Lets go champ.

So is rampage fighting briggs? Do we even want to see that?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Avoided the forum to avoid spoilers. Good to see Perry get a win the fights themselves were interesting ( spectacle? ) but the commentary and filler in between fights were rough. Lets go champ.

So is rampage fighting briggs? Do we even want to see that?
I'll watch if they are putting these cards on any way. I thought the fights were pretty decent even with goofball commentary in between. Can't do better than Metallica for a musical guest if they must have a musical guest.

BT

I'll watch if they are putting these cards on any way. I thought the fights were pretty decent even with goofball commentary in between. Can't do better than Metallica for a musical guest if they must have a musical guest.
I thought the guy on pbp was a douche. Ray or whatever his name was. He's a tacky mf'er. Not a huge metallica fan but it was cool b/c I know they're legends. I also enjoyed the fights for the most part, even tho my boxers/bets suffered a bit. Not gonna lie I love both sports but I was def rooting for the boxers not only b/c of my bets but b/c I've gotten in some old arguments that I favored boxers in vs grappler/brawler types :(. This was like a decade ago but it's still close to mi corazon and shit.

BT

Thinking of taking a shot at JoJo here but not sure if I have the testicle fortitude to pull the trigger quite yet. But I probably grow the balls before fight time for a small play. JoJo's tough to deal w/ I think Haney's the real deal but if he makes this look easy then I'll be very impressed and honestly a bit surprised.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Thinking of taking a shot at JoJo here but not sure if I have the testicle fortitude to pull the trigger quite yet. But I probably grow the balls before fight time for a small play. JoJo's tough to deal w/ I think Haney's the real deal but if he makes this look easy then I'll be very impressed and honestly a bit surprised.

Have a hard time finding an angle on this one as well.