Boxing Thread!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
did some youtubing on kirkland after you posted the above and found this.

What's up with this? Seems like a POS.

BT

did some youtubing on kirkland after you posted the above and found this.

What's up with this? Seems like a POS.
Yeah dude is a savage. He was known to put beatings on guys like this in sparring and in prize fights. That's a great female fighter, Ann Wolfe, in there training him. Back when they were together they were known as a brutal pairing. She would put him through the ringer in camp, that type of beating is encouraged with Ann. She's a hardcore bitch, that lady.

She would do crazy shit like putting a bag on the back of a truck and back it up and make Kirkland fight off the back foot and hit the bag while she was driving it at him. Kirkland himself is obv a violent human being, as well. He's been in trouble w/ the law over guns and stuff like that. Did a stint during his prime. This type of behavior is all he knows. He was a complete beast at his peak but all the wear and tear over the years has rendered him useless these days. I worry about his future now that his boxing days are pretty much over. Hopefully he doesn't go the way of Jermain Taylor and the like.

BT

Put 1.5u on Ioka against Tanaka at a shit price +130, he's around +150 now so obv I like that price more. I think this should be more like a pk.

Also on Garcia-Campbell ov9.5 for 2u and will probably have something on Garcia by Dec and/or Gtd just waiting on line movement to play the latter.

BT

Gonna be a long night for me, if I can stay awake, that is. 1u Kobayashi +366 vs Higa on top of my Ioka play. Don't expect to win either but I do like the value on Ioka as a dog and Kobayashi could surprise us, not that I'm an expert on him or Higa tbh.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Gonna be a long night for me, if I can stay awake, that is. 1u Kobayashi +366 vs Higa on top of my Ioka play. Don't expect to win either but I do like the value on Ioka as a dog and Kobayashi could surprise us, not that I'm an expert on him or Higa tbh.
man this is a tough spot because i'm awake and rizin has already started so i want to keep watching. but on the other hand i'm gonna be in bad shape tomorrow and the wife will be pissed lmao.

Reactions: BT

BT

man this is a tough spot because i'm awake and rizin has already started so i want to keep watching. but on the other hand i'm gonna be in bad shape tomorrow and the wife will be pissed lmao.
Lol man I couldn't do it. I see Ioka won so I'm happy but I legit passed out like a kid after my bedtime. Reminds me of back when I was a child and I would try to stay up till like 11 to watch speed racer and shit, lol. Pushed myself way too hard. Hope you made it out alright my friend, lool. I'm gonna crush up a coffee bean and snort it, I'll brb.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Lol man I couldn't do it. I see Ioka won so I'm happy but I legit passed out like a kid after my bedtime. Reminds me of back when I was a child and I would try to stay up till like 11 to watch speed racer and shit, lol. Pushed myself way too hard. Hope you made it out alright my friend, lool. I'm gonna crush up a coffee bean and snort it, I'll brb.
lmao i didnt make it either. i was looking at the rizin bout order and once i saw there were intermissions i knew i wasnt going to make it through the entire card. so i just decided to shut it off when the first chick fight started around 2 am.

nice hit there on ioka! gonna have to check out the highlights.

BT

lmao i didnt make it either. i was looking at the rizin bout order and once i saw there were intermissions i knew i wasnt going to make it through the entire card. so i just decided to shut it off when the first chick fight started around 2 am.

nice hit there on ioka! gonna have to check out the highlights.
Watching it rn, Tanaka should've known better, you never fuck w/ an Asian w/ cornrows imo.

BT

Alright done watchng. Good fight but Ioka dropped him twice and the stoppage was bad b/c the ref literally jumped in while Tanaka was about to go down a third time. That was one of the weirder stoppages I've ever seen. He should've let Tanaka go down and gave him a count but I'm not trying to complain over here so fuck it I guess. Tanaka looked done anyway, just weird to watch the ref catch him in midair basically lol. Don't hook w/ a hooker.

My other guy Kobayashi got straight ko'd, gonna look for that one now. Higa looks like he's got some nasty power on him.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Luke Campbell (+350) vs Ryan Garcia $200.00 for $700.00
Will Luke Campbell be Knocked Down?- No (+135) $75.00 for $101.25
Luke Campbell/Ryan Garcia Over 9½ (-115) $115.00 for $100.00

Rene Alvarado/Roger Gutierrez Over 6½ (-110) $110.00 for $100.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Luke Campbell started well with that early knockdown, but wow, that body shot that sent Campbell down to the canvas was brutal.

BT

I'm on the un8.5 for the Plant/Truax fight but got it at an admittedly dope price at +money on dsi and around a pk at another book. Current prices I prob wouldn't touch rn. Plant not the biggest puncher but Truax is about as washed as you can get to be in against this level of opponent. I think Plant gets it done w/o too much trouble

punisherind

Foundation Member
I'm on the un8.5 for the Plant/Truax fight but got it at an admittedly dope price at +money on dsi and around a pk at another book. Current prices I prob wouldn't touch rn. Plant not the biggest puncher but Truax is about as washed as you can get to be in against this level of opponent. I think Plant gets it done w/o too much trouble
thanks, completely didnt realize there were fights tonight. was able to get some at -123.

Reactions: BT