Boxing Thread!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Didnt even know they were fighting but that result is crazy considering the performance hunt had vs gallen.

Just watched the 4th round. I wonder what the score cards were up untilt hat point. If sonny had just taken a knee mark probably would of gassed.

BT

2u Zurdo coming up here for me. 3-1 think it should be competitive Zurdo brings an odd style that could catch Bivol off guard. He will not give up his 0 easily imo.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Nathan Gorman (+160) vs Fabio Wardley $100.00 for $160.00
Nathan Gorman wins by KO, TKO or DQ (+400) $50.00 for $200.00

BT

"Every boxing card is a going out of business sale" - Dana F. White:
The promoters prob banked on getting the money from his fight before they had to pay him and their check hasn't come thru yet or some shit lol. Which means they're broke or it's just an unfortunate coincidence. Wasn't fitetv in on this or something? Not a huge co. he's working with either way, iirc.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Imagine being paid by a check in a professional setting these days

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Imagine being paid by a check in a professional setting these days
Actually helps his cause that he got a check in hand. Shows they owe him that amount of money, made an effort to pay him, and it is also is a crime to write a bad check. He has recourses through the legal system and court with an easier burden of proof. If he was promised an electronic payment of some kind, he'd have nothing in hand and they'd just jerk him around saying it didn't go through yet or some such excuse and he'd have to sue civilly and prove it there.

BT

Ioka 3u at -160 or better imo.

He's just a higher quality fighter, rightfully favored and on his own turf. I'll lay the juice here on the ml, likely by Dec by might as well take ml just incase for me at least w/ the price discrepancies I see now. I think Franco is solid tho so it's not a one sided endeavor on Ioka's part. Should be fun but Ioka Dec, I would reckon.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I know you boys want judge me if I ask, has anyone seen odds for the salt papi boxing fight ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1673737889798.png

The guy on the left knocked out the guy on the right and i was fairly sure that was going to happen. I think we would of gotten sick odds from the casuals betting on josh due to the visuals. zzzzzz.

BT

I like Pedraza +400 or around there, would take +350 too over Barboza Jr. I have a soft spot for this guy, he's a beautiful boxer and I think he's gonna make this tough on a guy who hasn't been in there w/ the skill level of Pedraza yet. I think solid Value is on Pedraza here.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I like Pedraza +400 or around there, would take +350 too over Barboza Jr. I have a soft spot for this guy, he's a beautiful boxer and I think he's gonna make this tough on a guy who hasn't been in there w/ the skill level of Pedraza yet. I think solid Value is on Pedraza here.
pedraz by decision or dont get cute?