Boxing Thread!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Only had a unit on Katie out of principle for the Jake Paul effect on odds.

I’d be very curious if the mil changes hands. I guess regardless even if they say it did we will never know if the bet was real.

lucky

Only had a unit on Katie out of principle for the Jake Paul effect on odds.

I’d be very curious if the mil changes hands. I guess regardless even if they say it did we will never know if the bet was real.
They said it would be illegal for them to bet on fights they are promoters for. Came up with some other type of bs bet

lucky

Leaning Canelo dec. That's my usual bet in his fights. Anyone betting this matchup? I think Canelo could have his hands full here. Tempted to play the dog odds. But judges will never go against Canelo

Mirinquads

Staff member
CANT believe i cashed out my bivol by Dec +800 ticket. I was sure they were gonna rob him, or draw at worst.

Mirinquads

Staff member
They tried. He was down after 9 rounds. Luckily the judges gave him the last 3

Wow that's amazing.... I actually thought he won one of the last ones if i remember right. But yes 115-113 was way too tight

lucky

Wow that's amazing.... I actually thought he won one of the last ones if i remember right. But yes 115-113 was way too tight
Yea I thought judges would give Canelo a draw at worst. Just never know with these judges. I thought Canelo got dominated and was clearly down after 9 rnds

BT

@BT @Mirinquads who we got tonight???
I have a few units on Jermell ml but I got it at a really good price compared to now, so I'm just rolling w/ that. Might add a unit to his ko line too. Jermell hurt Castano pretty bad multiple times and I just think he's overall the better fighter and will make necessary adjustments to get the W.

Mirinquads

Staff member
@BT @Mirinquads who we got tonight???

Got Jermell at a better price as well, not sure I would touch it now. Also looking very hard at Kovalev, he's washed but his opponent is also old as fuck, and Kov was looking sharp against Canelo, though ofcourse that is also some time ago.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Any thought on Kambosos vs Haney?

BT

Any thought on Kambosos vs Haney?
I favor Haney but I don't wanna lay the juice on him esp on the road on Kambosos's turf. I think the line's about right. I would lay maybe -160 on Haney imo but it's tough for me to play anything much higher. I'm going back and forth on this one which prob means I should pass on it tbh but that's just me.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Gervonta Davis wins by KO/TKO/DQ in round 10 to 12 (+700) vs Rolando Romero $30.00 for $210.00

Erislandy Lara/Gary O'Sullivan Under 7½ (+115) $100.00 for $115.00

BT

I'm on the Lara over at a pk and the under for the Tank fight but I laid -130 on it so not crazy about that. Can't wait for this Tank/Rolly fight should be a banger while it lasts.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Thinking about that Lara over also.

Feel like Tank fight will end early

Reactions: BT

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Lara has been sitting down on his punches recently, late in his career, despite his reputation as a decision machine. Think he may get an aggressive Spike out of there.

Reactions: BT