Boxing Thread!

Mirinquads

Staff member
Over 10½ and Herring

Probably loses, but line is outta whack. Herring is also significantly bigger. Though i'd guess Shakur works him on the inside

Mirinquads

Staff member
Fuuuk was that stoppage about.
Impressive performance though. Size didn't come into play at all.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Josue Vargas by KO, TKO or DQ (+500) vs Jose Zepeda $40.00 for $200.00
Josue Vargas/Jose Zepeda Under 8½ (+240) $60.00 for $144.00

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Sakio Bika still fighting. Jesus. He was around when i was in my early 20's and watching australian boxing. Never liked his fight style. Havent seen him in a long time but I imagine he beats Perry.

coincidence or is there a glitch in the matrix.

1636605212767.png

punisherind

Foundation Member

Triad Combat rules will be a hybrid of MMA and boxing, with the fighters being permitted to attack from the clinch and to throw strikes that would normally be banned in boxing such as standing hammerfists and spinning backfists. Fighters will also be allowed to stand on their opponent’s foot and throw strikes.

LOL @ standing on opponent's foot. i appreciate that they are trying to even the playing field, but are these hybrid rules giving mma fighters any type of advantage?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Triad Combat rules will be a hybrid of MMA and boxing, with the fighters being permitted to attack from the clinch and to throw strikes that would normally be banned in boxing such as standing hammerfists and spinning backfists. Fighters will also be allowed to stand on their opponent’s foot and throw strikes.

LOL @ standing on opponent's foot. i appreciate that they are trying to even the playing field, but are these hybrid rules giving mma fighters any type of advantage?
The clinch and dirty boxing mostly makes a difference and maybe spinning backfists might come into play much more so than standing on an opponent's foot.