Boxing Thread!

Mirinquads

Staff member
Impressive from Ennis, he was walking through the punches np

Last edited:

lucky

Can't believe I'm considering betting a youtube guy vs a pro athlete. But askrens boxing is shit. I'm thinking his cardio will be better tho. Maybe he can survive and win like homer Simpson?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Damn it... Jakes odds have dropped. I went to add more and those juicey -125 odds are long gone.
Not adding at this price. ;/

who stole my odds ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Damn it... Jakes odds have dropped. I went to add more and those juicey -125 odds are long gone.

who stole my odds ?
I guess the only way to find value on this fight now is to look at goes the distance, Jake desc or an over. ergh... All great ways to lose money and only thing worse than betting on a jake paul fight is to lose money on one.

1u Jake Desc +750

Mirinquads

Staff member

who stole my odds ?
Ticktockers.

As far as i can find the fight is 8 rounds. Anyone finding anything else?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
lol at the 70 pound size difference between mir and cunningham.
Cunningham looked fantastic though for being inactive for so many years.

Also Fwiw - Cunningham hasnt stopped anyone in 11 years along with the big weight difference, gloves, i like the over.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Askren never looks ripped but the dude has the starting of a roy nelson belly. Wish i put more on the -125 ML.

punisherind

Foundation Member
lol at the 70 pound size difference between mir and cunningham.
Cunningham looked fantastic though for being inactive for so many years.

Also Fwiw - Cunningham hasnt stopped anyone in 11 years along with the big weight difference, gloves, i like the over.

i get the wikicapping angle, mir big size advantage and cunning isnt a k.o guy and hasnt fought in a while, but man, i have a feeling mir gonna be slow and arthritic. Think he's only looking for a quick payday and probably gets starched quick. No play for me though (yet).

Reactions: BT

Will

Administrator
Staff member
i get the wikicapping angle, mir big size advantage and cunning isnt a k.o guy and hasnt fought in a while, but man, i have a feeling mir gonna be slow and arthritic. Think he's only looking for a quick payday and probably gets starched quick. No play for me though (yet).

Mir looked half ok at the weigh ins. Maybe even a tad horse meaty. His been known to eat the horse meat in his time.

To your point though, Mir hasnt taken damage well in recent years. Straight up quitting in the Javy Ayala fight. Its going to be a sweat.

punisherind

Foundation Member
He looked half ok at the weigh ins. Maybe even a tad horse meaty. His been known to eat the horse meat in his time.

To your point though, Mir hasnt taken damage well in recent years. Straight up quitting in the Javy Ayala fight. Its going to be a sweat.
Just think he's going to be really slow, and cunningham looking real trim will probably be fast as hell. But i get your angle, especially with the big gloves etc.