Boxing Thread!

Mirinquads

Staff member
Slightly on topic but Spanky just released this episode yesterday. Its the only general sports betting content i listen to.

Does he ever mention boxing or MMA?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Does he ever mention boxing or MMA?

I’ve listened to them all, I’ve never heard him speak on boxing or mma specifically.

but he doesn’t speak about any sport specifically at length. It’s mostly general sports betting talk. I recommend it as he has no real agenda or sales pitch apart from his bet bash event that happens once a year.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
tyson fury -700 pound town?

Have you seen at home with the furys on netflix?

Assuming its not hammed up for tv , the dude has some mental issues that were shown to be true by how out of shape he was in the ring with Francis.

In saying that, i will never forget how much of a flake Francis was in his first Stipe fight.

BT

2u Joyce ko +260
1u Joyce 7-12 +550

Zhang looked great first fight, he'll prob land a lot early but he will gas if it goes into the second half, which I think it will. Joyce doesn't look the part but dude has a gas tank.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Man, canelo vs charlo is in 6 days and there's been very little promotion.

I'm gonna need some action boys.

Reactions: BT

BT

interesting. a couple years back these fellas were fighting tyson fury and oleksander usky respectively. i remember gassiev being a beast, albeit at cruiserweight.
For sure, Gassiev is legit. The biggest reason I like Wallin is his size, the fact that he gave Fury a tough fight or at least as tough as we've seen outside of the Wilder fights. And we're getting him at decent dog money. I had to bet that. Gassiev has a nasty hook, tho, I'm not sure if his pop carries to hw tho.

punisherind

Foundation Member
For sure, Gassiev is legit. The biggest reason I like Wallin is his size, the fact that he gave Fury a tough fight or at least as tough as we've seen outside of the Wilder fights. And we're getting him at decent dog money. I had to bet that. Gassiev has a nasty hook, tho, I'm not sure if his pop carries to hw tho.
Wikicapping here, but if usky couldnt finish gassiev, i dont think otto will either.

I'm going to look at otto by decision when props are released.

BT

I really can't find a solid lean on this Canelo/Jermell fight. It's prob a Canelo Dec but I don't see a lot of value on the line. I don't think Jermell isgonna win. Either he'll try to box which I think he won't be successful at, or he will sit inside w/ Canelo which he might have a cpl moments but he's def not gonna be successful there either.

I had half a mind to maybe bet Canelo ml but it's since been bet down. If you can still get it at -400 it might be worthy of a small bet or used in a parlay. Jermell has lost to inferior comp and I don't think his fight iq is all the way there. Maybe Canelo 7-12 or something but I'm reaching here.

punisherind

Foundation Member
2.5u tommy boy vs ksi OVER 4.5 -165

tommy couldnt finish a wet paper towel and this is an exhibition match. gonna look like a couple f@gs playing patty cakes.

• Haha

Will

Administrator
Staff member
6 round fight is pretty lame. I played Tommy -333.
Also, I think team logan law faring dillion is even more lame.

Didnt think Logan could be even more unlikable.