Boxing Thread!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Man i have so much on this, Through my ML and my parlays. Tempting to take off some risk.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder why Wilder is coming in so heavy. He is 42-0 why change it up now.... My old boxing coach use to say never touch weights, it will slow you down. Which i assume is how Wilder put on this weight.

Why change the winning formula now ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I cashed out of my smaller parlay. I like Deontay here but i essentially still have 20+ units on him. That's enough risk ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Wilders ear is bleeding. Burst ear drum im guessing. There goes his equilibrium.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I had either fighter in 7-12 at +220. Still, this is really sad. Would of been nice to hit that parlay ( for once ). Donked off a bunch of money on this one.

Books must be ecstatic. That was betting one way traffic.

punisherind

Foundation Member
One my favorites of all time. Cant wait for the kids to get a little older so i can edumacate em on this classic.

Reactions: BT

BT

One my favorites of all time. Cant wait for the kids to get a little older so i can edumacate em on this classic.
Same, I go back and forth between that and Beverly Hills Cop as my favorite Murphy movie. Probably this one, tho, dude is a genius. Hopefully his Netflix stuff is funny. I bet he's still got it.

Man I took a hit last week. Wilder looked awful. SOG called Fury's game plan perfectly. He didn't back away from the puncher this time but, like Ward said, you gotta walk em down, they're not used to that. Wilder's legs looked terrible. It was a bad look for him, Fury really pulled off a hell of a performance, him putting on that extra weight added to his style really took a toll. He's not much taller than Wilder but he's thicc.

Anyway on to the next one. Might not even make a play this week and stick to mma, but Garcia Dec is the most obv outcome, the odds show that tho. Looking into the other fights rn. If anyone has a lean shout me out.