Bellator 266 Davis vs Romero

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Mirinquads

Staff member
Hit Davis at the opener. More process oriented, much younger, less time off. A bit of a sadness hedge though, as I would love for Romero to take that boring assholes head off with a knee.

Also looking at Rogers, but he seems susceptable to submissions, and Karakhanyan is super opportunistic

punisherind

Foundation Member
Hit Davis at the opener. More process oriented, much younger, less time off. A bit of a sadness hedge though, as I would love for Romero to take that boring assholes head off with a knee.

Also looking at Rogers, but he seems susceptable to submissions, and Karakhanyan is super opportunistic
jumped on karak sub opener at +700 for a little nibble.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Bobby knuckles did a permanent something to Mr Cubans eye socket and whats up with Davis look ? He looks like a hobo.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I went to bet on davis. I just couldnt do it. Cant accept that dirty money if he wins.

BT

I couldn't help it. I took Romero. He's such a beast, it's a tough matchup on paper but if he's on that night then he's a better fighter than Phil. Phil is weird but never been on the level that Yoel was on at his best. Just a matter of how much Yoel has left and if he can deal w/ the grind/wrasssling from Phil. I'm in for 2.5u on Romero, some of that is sentimental money. I think the guy is great and an amazing athlete.

Never forget. The good ole days:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Because you like Yoel or because Phil is boring? Or maybe both?

Because the only way he will win is a boring jab and pray or wall and stall. I think Romero is a live (small) underdog but he is also so inconsistent and given he didnt get cleared last time out against AJ because of his eye. I wonder how compromised he is ?

Pass.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Best bet for the main event in my opinion is FGTD- could be a staring contest. Phil Davis is very difficult to stop and so is Yoel. Aside from that I am on Neiman Gracie ML as a favorite & sub, Georgi Karakhanyan ML at evens and juicy sub prop. Also stabbing Alex Polizzi ML as an underdog.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Best bet for the main event in my opinion is FGTD- could be a staring contest. Phil Davis is very difficult to stop and so is Yoel. Aside from that I am on Neiman Gracie ML as a favorite & sub, Georgi Karakhanyan ML at evens and juicy sub prop. Also stabbing Alex Polizzi ML as an underdog.
Literally on these exact same plays except karak ml. You should be worried as I've been cold as ice lately.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Bellator 266 Risk $1,960.00

Phil Davis/Yoel Romero Over 2½ (-195) $195.00 for $100.00
Phil Davis/Yoel Romero goes the distance (-175) $175.00 for $100.00
Phil Davis wins by points (+120) $100.00 for $120.00

Neiman Gracie (-270) vs Mark Lemminger $540.00 for $200.00
Neiman Gracie wins by submission (+150) $100.00 for $150.00

Georgi Karakhanyan (+100) vs Saul Rogers $200.00 for $200.00
Georgi Karakhanyan wins by submission (+675) $50.00 for $337.50

Alex Polizzi (+160) vs Grant Neal $100.00 for $160.00

Shane Keefe/Rhalan Gracie Under 1½ (+110) $100.00 for $110.00