Bellator 253 Caldwell vs McKee

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Mirinquads

Staff member
Value plays on Caldwell, Henderson and a sprinkle on Bassettes. All could very well lose.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Bellator 253 Risk $649.00

A.J. McKee/Darrion Caldwell Under 4½ (+105) $200.00 for $210.00

Raufeon Stots (-215) vs Keith Lee $215.00 for $100.00
Raufeon Stots (-234) vs Keith Lee $234.00 for $100.00

BT

On Benson for 1.5u at +138. Don't love it but the line might be a bit of an overreaction to the Chandler ko. We've never seen Benson look quite that vulnerable. If he's not completely washed I think he can be crafty enough to find a way to take 2 of 3. Or he gets lit up, whatever.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
On Benson for 1.5u at +138. Don't love it but the line might be a bit of an overreaction to the Chandler ko. We've never seen Benson look quite that vulnerable. If he's not completely washed I think he can be crafty enough to find a way to take 2 of 3. Or he gets lit up, whatever.
Price got much better. I was tempted to bet Bendo as well but I think he'll struggle to get takedowns and therefore this will be a tough spot for him against a bigger, taller and rangy striker with decent takedown defense.

BT

Yeah Benson is just too small. Jackson has improved on the ground a bit as well.

BT

AJ is one of the more creative and effective grapplers I've seen coming up in a longtime. That neck crank was NASTY.